Klamath Mountains > Additions and Corrections
Klamath Mountains Additions and Corrections
[ Post an Addition or Correction ]
|Bubba Suess||Time to update this page.|
|This page has remained dormant for too long and a worthy area is not given the treatment it deserves. While many things are mentioned on the page, they amount to a simple gloss or brief notice of their existence. Here are some suggestions:|
1. Provide a basic geographic orientation, describing the Klamaths in relation to other ranges and then the relation of the various subranges within the Klamaths. Where are the Marbles in relation to the Trinity Alps?
2. Have sections giving in-depth treatments on all of the wilderness areas in the Klamaths. Each is very different from the other and effort ought to be put out giving descriptions that would make people want to visit them.
3. Offer a section describing the notable peaks in the area. Eddy is mentioned, but what about Sawtooth, Thompson and Boulder Peak, among numerous others.
4. Describe the rivers and major creeks in the Klamath mountains.
5. Provide a link to the Trinity Alps page here on Summitpost.
6. Add pictures of areas besides the North Yolla Bolly's. To most people, it would seem that that is all that exists in the Klamath Mountains.
7. Offer a section on the humanhistory of the Klamath Mountains. No mention is made of the mining that went on in this area.
8. Add Shasta Bally to the page. It is certainly a Klamath peak.
9. Change the signature shot. Is is underwhelming.
10. Add a "getting there" section. The page might also mention major logistic centers like Redding, Weaverville and Scott Valley.
I hope these suggestions help and the page can be improved.
|Posted Jun 25, 2008 12:12 pm|