Viewing: 1-5 of 5
SoCalHiker

SoCalHiker - Jan 21, 2010 1:20 pm - Voted 10/10

Nice page

Great job... I will attach that site to my Oahu page if you don't mind. Beautiful mountain range.

Cheers.

Alika

Alika - Jan 21, 2010 1:33 pm - Hasn't voted

Sounds Great

Thanks, I am still working on it and I have much more to add, and I got plenty of specific Ko'olau Mountain Peak pages to do and a few routes as well.

McCannster

McCannster - Jan 21, 2010 1:54 pm - Voted 10/10

Great Page!

Very interesting read. Look forward to the mountain and route pages as well. I proposed the idea of you taking over the Puu Konahuanui page on the forums.

Ed F

Ed F - Feb 3, 2010 7:41 pm - Voted 10/10

Great Place

This is a really fun place to hike around and explore. I was very down on Oahu when I was there for a wedding until I found this range. I hiked all over and rarely saw anyone. The bamboo forests are just amazing. Thanks for putting this page up here. I'm looking forward to seeing your mountains and routes that you referred to above. I'll go through my old photos and see if I haven any I can add.

runbyu1

runbyu1 - Sep 24, 2011 3:22 pm - Hasn't voted

Laie Summit

Does anybody have any details on the Laie summit? I can't find anything on here despite the fact that there is a clear trail and people hike up past Laie falls to the summit all the time. I've been up there a few times and just wanted to document it if there was no page for it. Should it go as a mountain or a route?

Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Return to 'Ko'olau Mountain Range' main page