Viewing: 1-20 of 28 « PREV 1 2 NEXT »

cp0915Untitled Comment

cp0915

Looks like a nice peak, Dean.
Posted Feb 17, 2005 10:09 am

hgrapidUntitled Comment

hgrapid

Pretty good for a guy who is supposed to be running the DNC right now!

Sorry, I am running that joke into the ground.

GOOD WORK!
Posted Feb 17, 2005 10:23 am

ScottUntitled Comment

Scott

Good page. I don't know if you are interested in caving, but did you know there are several caves on the mountain? BTW, where is Boulter Peak? Never heard of that one.
Posted Feb 17, 2005 11:00 am

vanman798Re: Untitled Comment

vanman798

I was wondering about Boulter Peak myself, and came across this "Boulter Peak is the highest peak in the East Tintic Mountains ", see
Posted Feb 4, 2013 11:45 am

IdahoKidUntitled Comment

IdahoKid

Nice Page!
Posted Feb 17, 2005 11:07 am

IdahoKidUntitled Comment

IdahoKid

Yes, its Sean, and I see in your profile that you plan Borah, Diamond, and Hyndman in ID this summer... Ive done Hyndman, its a blast! Am planning to do at least Borah this summer, drop me an email and maybe we can head up there together.
Posted Feb 17, 2005 11:10 pm

DeanUntitled Comment

Sounds like a plan Sean. Bob Bolton, Dan Robbins and I are also planning on doing HeDevil / SheDevil this summer. You'd be welcome to join us on that one as well.

I got up to chicken out ridge on Borah last august but I had broken my hand two weeks prior to that on Mt. Whitney and I couldn't use my hand to grip anything so I'm anxious to get Borah done. Bob Bolton also wants to do Diamond and Hyndman and you'd be welcome to join us on either of those.
Posted Feb 17, 2005 11:28 pm

IdahoKidUntitled Comment

IdahoKid

Awesome Dean! I will have to see about He/She Devil, they are quite a ways away from where I live but would love to see that area.

What a bummer about Borah, theres nothing I hate more than having turn around short of the summit, I'm sure you feel the same way, any idea of what month you might be attempting these climbs?
Posted Feb 18, 2005 10:32 am

rpcUntitled Comment

rpc

The usual high quality stuff :) Dean!

Also nice is the fact that there are 2 routes listed!
Posted Feb 17, 2005 2:07 pm

DeanUntitled Comment

Thanks Radek, I always appreciate your comments and vote. Utah is just full of great stuff but then, I don't have to tell you that. When is your next trip down there?
Posted Feb 17, 2005 3:28 pm

Joseph BulloughUntitled Comment

Joseph Bullough

Nice job as usual Dean.

Looks like you've got a little HTML problem in "The View" section.
Posted Feb 17, 2005 4:01 pm

DeanUntitled Comment

Thank you for the vote and comments. I checked the "view" out and found that I can't spell worth a darn but all the links worked. What did you notice? I may have missed what you were trying to point out.

If you have any pics looking toward the Lake Mtn range from Timp, please post em. I did link to one of your Everest ridge shots that gave a good look across Utah Lake. Sure makes the range look little. A 7600+ foot peak would be a pretty good size in most other states, but not in Utah.
Posted Feb 17, 2005 4:09 pm

Joseph BulloughUntitled Comment

Joseph Bullough

Dean,

In your list of visible peaks everything is okay down to Mt. Timpanogos. The next line is "(Wasatch)", then it picks up again with Provo Peak. When I click on the "(Wasatch)" I get an 'Internal Server Error' message. I looked at your code and apparently you intended to link to Cascade Peak, but left out the ">" symbol before Cascade.
Posted Feb 17, 2005 5:33 pm

DeanUntitled Comment

Thanks Joseph, I think the "link" problem is fixed.
Posted Feb 17, 2005 5:44 pm

Jerry LUntitled Comment

Jerry L

Good one.
Posted Feb 17, 2005 6:53 pm

mtwashingtonmonroeUntitled Comment

mtwashingtonmonroe

Great page Dean! Beautiful area! Have a good one!

-Britt
Posted Feb 17, 2005 9:39 pm

wildstarUntitled Comment

wildstar

Well done, it is a good looking page.
Posted Feb 17, 2005 10:16 pm

DeanUntitled Comment

Thanks WS, I appreciate your comments and vote. I just added a map to the page which might help to clarify it a little more. Its smack dab on the main page but you have to scroll to the bottom to see it.
Posted Feb 18, 2005 10:32 am

wildstarUntitled Comment

wildstar

Very cool map. It looks like you made it with Topo? How did you incorporate it into the main page?
Posted Feb 18, 2005 5:06 pm

DeanUntitled Comment

The program is called Back Roads Explorer by Nat'l Geographic. I can convert it to a jpeg and then download the map to my Fototime site where I store all my pics. The funny thing is it took me awhile to realize that Backroads Explorer had the capability. I had been using it to just check the local conditions. Thanks for your comments.
Posted Feb 18, 2005 7:54 pm