Lenzspitze Comments

Viewing: 1-20 of 27 « PREV 1 2 NEXT »

SummitmarkUntitled Comment

Summitmark

Ciao Marco,

ho visto il tuo voto (l'unico) alla pagina della Lenzspitze che ora penso di aver migliorato.

Prova a vedere se ho aggiunto quello che cercavi.

A presto.

Marco.
Posted Apr 23, 2003 2:07 am

Martin CashUntitled Comment

Martin Cash

Tons of excellent info. I'm glad we didn't loose this.
Posted Jul 27, 2003 12:40 pm

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Thanks again Martin. I am going thru my pages and answering any unanswered questions and comments
Posted Jul 27, 2003 8:13 pm

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Thanks again- I think you can get a great ridge walk between the Dom and Lenzspitze but Colorado and the Sierra are a lot closer. A good read: Geoffrey Winthrop Young's On High Hills-Memory of the Mischabel.
Posted Jul 27, 2003 4:31 pm

EastKingUntitled Comment

EastKing

Good page with tons of info.
Posted Sep 1, 2003 10:29 pm

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Thanks for the Vote. We just got some new pix in and they were great. I just fiddled with this page after someone else tried to sabotage it. If I were in Europe, I'd definitely stop here.

Mark
Posted Sep 2, 2003 1:52 pm

Fred SpickerUntitled Comment

Fred Spicker

A provisional 3 stars.

This is an obvious "Summitmark" page and needs to be edited for content, grammar, spelling and capitalization. Much good information is lost in the clutter of too much verbiage.

There are 34 photos, yet only 5 appear as thumbs on the main page.

Several of these photos are very spectacular shots of skiing the NE face - how about a section devoted to this extreme ski descent? The short little report by Shadik under History Stuff would be good in such a section - esp. since they are his photos of this descent.

The longer report under History Stuff is in my opinion very boring and adds nothing.

Posted Feb 18, 2004 5:39 pm

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Thanks for checking this one out. Obviously you must have had a good view of Lenzspitze from the Dom.

Appreciate your vote.
Posted Feb 25, 2004 12:21 pm

tloganUntitled Comment

tlogan

Great page.
Posted Mar 21, 2004 11:37 pm

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Another reason to visit the Valais. Thanks for visiting and your vote.
Posted Mar 22, 2004 1:20 pm

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Thanks Walter, you have quite an density of peaks in Tyrol but you are not overly far from the Valais. Good climbing!

Mark
Posted Apr 5, 2004 11:06 pm

Chamonix ManUntitled Comment

Chamonix Man

Thanks for putting my picture at the top of the page!

Peter
Posted Sep 6, 2004 9:09 am

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Thanks for adding pix to the site. The new one with the village of Saas Fee in the background and yourself in the middleground approaching the top works well too.
Posted Sep 6, 2004 9:26 am

Diego SahagúnUntitled Comment

Diego Sahagún

Outstanding effort desainme! Wasn't it started by Summitmark? I'd add some links about the area and more ROUTES in the section.

Gracias
Posted Oct 14, 2004 9:47 pm

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Gracias Diego, Your cousin looks pretty cool on Paso del Caball

Thanks for your good vote. I think Summitmark dumped this page and then it was me just Mark.

Posted Oct 18, 2004 5:51 pm

Diego SahagúnUntitled Comment

Diego Sahagún

It's Paso del Caballo.

Yep, he's better climber than me... So your name is Mark? I don't know if I've understood you
Posted Oct 18, 2004 7:07 pm

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Si, my name is Mark and I have visited summits, but my name is not Summitmark. You have many good pages. Spain is more mountainous than many other countries. I think that the Clint Eastwood films such as The Good the Bad and the Ugly were filmed in Spain because the land resemembles NW Mexico and SW USA.
Posted Oct 18, 2004 7:22 pm

Diego SahagúnUntitled Comment

Diego Sahagún

Si Mark. Spain is the second more mountainous country in Europe, the first is Switzerland, where they filmed The Eiger Sanction. The Good the Bad and the Ugly (nice movie too) was filmed in the studios of Almería. The province of Almería is very dry and coud resemble those areas of the US that you've said
Posted Oct 18, 2004 7:45 pm

Diego SahagúnUntitled Comment

Diego Sahagún

Here you have many movies filmed in Almería. The titles are not translated, sorry
Posted Oct 18, 2004 8:28 pm

Johan HeersinkUntitled Comment

Johan Heersink

beautiful, very detailed page!
Posted Feb 12, 2005 4:28 am