Little Baldy Comments

Viewing: 1-9 of 9
Rahel Maria Liu

Rahel Maria Liu - Jan 23, 2002 10:57 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Hi Morgan,



nice page! Do you know some book titles?



Regards, Rahel



2. Feb.: I just looked after your page. Unfortunately, you have not finished the update totally. I was so much looking forward to seeing it ;o).I changed my vote from 4 to 3 stars .... Please contact me if you have finished all updates. Then I will give you the 4 stars again ... ;o)



3. Febr.: Morgan, you are an excellent scholar ;o) ... you pushed me to become a teacher although I never wanted to be that ... ;o)... now, you have your 4 stars back ;o).

mpbro

mpbro - Feb 2, 2002 12:00 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Hi Rahel,



A taste of my own medicine, eh? ;) I actually added quite a bit of detail to the "Getting there" section; more than I usually put.



I added a couple books to the book section. The climbing guide is pretty tough to find in stores and expensive, but I think it addresses some of the technical routes on Little Baldy and in other places like the Watchtower above Lodgepole and Moro Rock.



I wish Josh would start adding templates for "logistical centers". I like what you've done with the hut pages, and I'm tempted to do the same thing for Lodgepole at Sequoia National Park, but I'm afraid that my work will be lost if he ever gets around to it. Writing the "Getting there" section becomes so much easier if all you have to do is link to an existing page.



-Morgan

mpbro

mpbro - Feb 2, 2002 3:55 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Rahel, I added some books and utilized links to the information in the Lodgepole Logistical Center.

-Morgan

tobi - Feb 6, 2002 2:16 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Good page!

mpbro

mpbro - Feb 6, 2002 1:07 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Hi tobi,



How could I improve my page to make it "great", rather than just "good"?



Thanks,

Morgan

kironic

kironic - Mar 22, 2002 7:26 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

mpbro,

This is a great page. Thanks for showing the way to an easy hike. You really inspire me.

-kironic

Dave Daly

Dave Daly - Apr 6, 2002 11:26 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Morgan-



Nice photos. Scott's picture of the Unnamed route is (based on the natural belay) could very well be the same as Tapestry's. I think Eddie Joe put that one up back in the '80's but can't recall the name of the route left of it. As always, "schweet" work.



Whatcha got planned for the summer?



Dave

mpbro

mpbro - May 13, 2002 8:46 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Dave,



Nice work with the new routes. Feel free to delete any/all of my old text--it's pretty silly. When I first made the page, I didn't know there were any technical routes there...



later,

Morgan








Yak,



This page needs a lot more beta on the techical routes. I assume you've climbed one or more, so please add that information to the page. Also, the guidebook may have some beta, so start there.



Please reply to this thread when you're done making your updates, and I'll happily upgrade my vote to "4 stars".



-Morgan



OBIJUANKENOBI71

OBIJUANKENOBI71 - Aug 2, 2002 1:54 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Nice page!!!

If you like it the escalade in rock it visits the page of "El Torozo".

Juan

Viewing: 1-9 of 9
Return to 'Little Baldy' main page