Lobhörner Climber's Log

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Jurgen

Jurgen - Nov 7, 2010 4:31 am Date Climbed: Nov 6, 2010

Route Climbed: Classic East to West Traverse Date Climbed: 06 November 2010  Sucess!

Climbed the classic traverse on beautiful autumn day. The climb is fun, but a little too grassy in my opinion. Fortunatly, the views make up for that.

mountainmanjohn

mountainmanjohn - Jan 6, 2005 1:17 pm

Date Climbed: july 2000

We have gone up to the Lobhorner, twice. Not climbed the summit blocks. We did the walk on one of our fist days to limber up for higher things. It is a very beautiful place with great views of the surrounding peaks. The three Eiger, Monch and Jungfrau, and many others too.

John.

Moni

Moni - Apr 22, 2004 6:56 pm

Route Climbed: East to West Traverse Date Climbed: July 1983 & 12 Aug 1997  Sucess!

Climbed twice: Once only the first 3 towers with Dres Schild, because thunderstorms forced us off, the second time with Fred in good enough weather to complete the traverse. Tons of fun!

Fred Spicker

Fred Spicker - Apr 22, 2004 3:57 pm

Route Climbed: Classic East to West Traverse Date Climbed: 12 August 1997  Sucess!

Climbed with Moni Spicker. Not the best of weather, but then that is why we were there instead of in the high mountains.



A very fun climb - I highly recommend it.

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Lobhörner' main page