Viewing: 1-20 of 31 « PREV 1 2 NEXT »

IdahoKidUntitled Comment

IdahoKid

I think CW has put too much time into this page to write it off so fast.

It seems this is a mixed bag of a series of trails and a mountain group page? Cw...Maybe you could specify the areas of the page that involve actual climbing instead of the trail system. You've done a wonderful job but I find the page a little confusing and overwhelming.

Sean

Edit: 4 stars bud, you deserve it!
Posted Jul 29, 2005 9:53 am

William MarlerUntitled Comment

William Marler

While not a mountain per say looks like a nice place to hike. That makes it good enough for me. It is a well done page and lots of work has put into this. Beautiful part of the world. Cheers William
Posted Jul 29, 2005 10:34 am

DraggerUntitled Comment

Dragger

Good grief, where do people get their ideas of what defines a mountain? I personally cannot imagine except maybe they are sheep and just following what someone else said once. The Lost Coast is an amazing mountain range and has incredible climbs, hikes, and wildlife sightings. If people do not appreciate your hard work then perhaps they are simply jealous. This place will always hold a special place in my heart and is a welcome respite from the dry air of the higher altitudes. Please don't listen to the complainers, many will benefit from this valuable information.

The only suggestion I would make is that some of the pictures on the front page are quite large and may be tough for people to download -- a little smaller and they would still capture the essence of the area.
Posted Jul 29, 2005 11:11 am

DraggerUntitled Comment

Dragger

Thank you VERY much, Lolli. This will help A LOT. :^)
Posted Feb 1, 2006 5:43 pm

Dave KUntitled Comment

Dave K

I like it Henry. I see where you are going with this.
Posted Jul 29, 2005 11:27 am

Dow WilliamsUntitled Comment

Dow Williams

Great job as always CW. S.... and I always thinking of a coast trip...never actually connected one all the way, although I have done some kayaking in this area....will probably end up using this page. Cheers
Posted Jul 29, 2005 11:27 am

Ed FUntitled Comment

Ed F

Thanks for adding this beautiful area in such detail. It looks like quite a trip.
Posted Jul 29, 2005 11:34 am

rhyangUntitled Comment

rhyang

ok ... it's not a 'mountain' - got that out of the way. Nice page anyhow with lots of great info.
Posted Jul 29, 2005 11:36 am

BCLUntitled Comment

BCL

I need to get up there again, real nice area. Good page CW.
Posted Jul 29, 2005 11:58 am

SamanthaUntitled Comment

Samantha

This is a great addition to SP and I am sure a lot of people will appreciate it. Been meaning to backpack it for a long time but I can't stand walking in sand!
Posted Jul 29, 2005 12:25 pm

cmc56789Untitled Comment

cmc56789

Nice page, I would like to get back to this area when it is not raining at some point.
Posted Jul 29, 2005 2:10 pm

JonodoUntitled Comment

Jonodo

Fantastic page!! I'll certainly be visiting sometime soon. Thanks for the effort.
Posted Jul 29, 2005 2:42 pm

nartrebUntitled Comment

nartreb

With nearly all the content gone, my old vote goes too. Let me know when revisions are complete.
Posted Jul 29, 2005 4:23 pm

PellucidWombatUntitled Comment

PellucidWombat

Great job! I really appreciate all of the information you've included about the area - plenty for planning some getaways.

An overview map would be helpful (in addition to topozone), but unless there's one readily available, they can be a pain to make . . .
Posted Jul 29, 2005 5:10 pm

NelsonUntitled Comment

Nelson

I can see where Fred is coming from, this can open the door for a slew of non-mountain copy pages of lesser interest and quality. Still, I like finding out about wild places like this, and finding out on SP is as good as anyplace else. A ton of nice work here, CW.
Posted Jul 29, 2005 6:28 pm

MishaUntitled Comment

Misha

Beautiful page, Henry. I don't have any problem with it being on SP. Can't wait to plan my own trip this magic place.
Posted Jul 29, 2005 8:28 pm

Lee StammUntitled Comment

Lee Stamm

Great job. Makes me want to get back to an area I haven't visited since the 70's.
Posted Jul 30, 2005 3:08 pm

Dave DinnellUntitled Comment

Dave Dinnell

Amazing wilderness area and deserving of a page. Used to go paragliding in the early 1990's along the big bluffs above the mouth of the Mattole. Great Job!
Posted Jul 30, 2005 6:55 pm

Johan HeersinkUntitled Comment

Johan Heersink

Very nice, very elaborate page!
Posted Jul 31, 2005 4:22 am

omUntitled Comment

om

This is a mountaineering site. I can see nothing here related to mountaineering.

Posted Aug 1, 2005 12:26 pm