Lost Peak Comments

calebEOCNice pictures

calebEOC

I like this page, you have some great pictures here. I havent been into Washington yet, but The Peninsula Mountains are definitely on the list.
Posted Aug 18, 2006 2:15 am

OlympicMtnBoyRe: Nice pictures

OlympicMtnBoy

Thanks for the kind words. I've hiked 120 miles in the past three weeks in these mtns and love them more and more! Hope you get to come out and enjoy them too sometime:)
Posted Aug 18, 2006 2:37 am

EastKingGreat page!!!!!!!!!

EastKing

Heading up Mt. Washington when I am out there. Is it now snowfree.

-EK
Posted Aug 19, 2006 6:53 pm

OlympicMtnBoyRe: Great page!!!!!!!!!

OlympicMtnBoy

Thanks for the compliment. It's true the Olympics have had more late summer snow then usual this year, but from my last view of Mt Washington (August 7) it appeared to be pretty snow free:) I wish you luck on your climb. Have a good one!
Posted Aug 19, 2006 10:37 pm

Super DaveCool Pano

Super Dave

The pano and the page are great.
Posted Oct 11, 2006 3:39 pm

OlympicMtnBoyRe: Cool Pano

OlympicMtnBoy

Thanks. I'm about to add a trip report here soon:) Glad you liked my pano:) Have a good one!
Posted Oct 11, 2006 3:46 pm

TurboGood page

Turbo

I think I would definitely like to climb this peak. I like the fact that it is remote. By the way, have you ever thought of starting a guide service? You know plenty about these mountains.
Posted Dec 28, 2006 7:41 pm

OlympicMtnBoyRe: Good page

OlympicMtnBoy

I am a personal guide to any close friend who has a passion for these peaks as I do:) I guess that includes you sir;)
Posted Dec 28, 2006 10:39 pm

Anya JingleWell Done!

Anya Jingle

I have never been to Washington and your page makes me want to go there. Also, thanks for putting this notice: 'Please show respect for these animals and don't feed them'. I hate when people try to turn wild animals into muchers and beggars.
Cheers, Anya
Posted Apr 14, 2007 4:30 pm

OlympicMtnBoyRe: Well Done!

OlympicMtnBoy

Your very kind:) Yes, it bothers me too when I've seen the chipmunks and other critters eating junk food. Thanks for stopping by!
Posted Apr 14, 2007 5:00 pm

NavySeabeeYou've outdone yourself!

NavySeabee

This page is easily one of the best I have seen on SP and your pics are awesome. Well done! Hopefully you and I won't be the only ones on the summit log for long.
Posted Jun 27, 2007 2:50 pm

OlympicMtnBoyRe: You've outdone yourself!

OlympicMtnBoy

Thank you for that compliment. I'll be back there again in August and add a few more pics I think. It's kind of nice keeping it wild though;) Have a good one!
Posted Jun 27, 2007 7:18 pm