Ludwigshoehe Comments

Rahel Maria LiuUntitled Comment

Rahel Maria Liu

Hi Mathias,

great page! You could just add a little bit general infos about the ascents from the NW, NE and SW (difficulty, length) and if we do not make own pages for the huts, you could also add some infos on them. But I personally would prefer to make own pages on the huts. So let's wait how the discussion is going on. What do you think about this question?

If we decide to make such hut-pages, I would like to make the page on the Rif. Gnifetti and Rif. Mantova since I wrote all this stuff concerning getting there from the italian side and the description of the approach to the huts.

Regards, Rahel
Posted Jan 26, 2002 2:44 pm

UlrichPrinzUntitled Comment

Congrats ! Another Top-Quality-Page !

I can answer all the Questions above with "yes" , and more !

Thanks for all your work !

Ulli Prinz

Posted Jan 27, 2002 3:18 pm

ChandraUntitled Comment

Very nice page!
Posted Sep 22, 2002 10:13 am

SummitmarkUntitled Comment

The page is good...

But there's too too too many errors of geographical location in all the Monterosa range peaks.

Ludwig is in Italy, province of Verbania, Piedmont. What does mean Val d'Aosta...Valais....You could put also Sudtirol next time.... :)

Are in Italy: Punta Lys occ./ori. (Lyskamm west/east), Breithorn occ./cent./ori., Gnifetti, Nordend, Castore, Punta Parrot, Corno Nero, Zumstein, Piramide Vincent, Punta Balm (Balmenhorn), Punta Giordani, Roccia Nera.

[From the March 1994 UIAA Bulletin no.145]

Posted Feb 27, 2003 2:02 am

Mathias ZehringUntitled Comment

Mathias Zehring

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought I found out that

- the north side of the mountain (Grenzgletscher) belongs to Switzerland, Kanton Wallis

- the west side of the mountain (Ghiacciaio del Lis) belongs to Italy, regione Valle d'Aosta

- the east side of the mountain (Ghiacciaio delle Piode) belongs to Italy, regione Piemonte, provincia Vercelli

Vercelli seems to be wrong as you write. Sorry, I don't have maps of political Italy. I will put Verbania instead. But I hope the rest is okay.

Posted Feb 27, 2003 2:46 pm