Viewing: 21-30 of 30 « PREV 1 2 NEXT »

wildstarUntitled Comment

wildstar

Great work.
Posted Nov 14, 2004 7:31 pm

DeanUntitled Comment

Thank you for your votes on all four of my Enchantment area pages, believe me , I appreciate that you would take the time to check them out and vote. As you can discern, I have a love affair with the Enchantment area, I never get tired of that amazing areaof . Have you met another SP'er who lives in Medford, Dennis Poulin ?
Posted Nov 14, 2004 8:11 pm

wildstarUntitled Comment

wildstar

The enchantments are wonderful, we enjoyed our trip to Colchuck this year and I am hoping to get out there next spring. I used to climb in Leavenworth a lot.

I haven't met Dennis yet, but you are the second person to mention him. Sounds like he is a great guy, I'll have to meet him. We have only been here a little over a year and had a baby about 8 months ago so I haven't been out as much as I would like :). Well worth it though.

Thanks for your work.

Jon
Posted Nov 14, 2004 9:12 pm

Derek FranzenUntitled Comment

Derek Franzen

Nice page Dean. I've always overlooked McClellan.
Posted Mar 5, 2005 10:39 pm

osatrikGive Fred His Due!

osatrik

You might want to correct the spelling of Fred Beckey's name -- there are two "e"s. I'm on a campaign to fix this througout Summitpost.org. Make the fix and let me know, and I'll increase my score on your page.
This reminds me of the time I was talking with a buddy on the trail about various climbs, sprinkling the conversation with references to "Beckey says this" and Beckey says that". A neophyte climber with us finally asked "Who is this Becky, and how come she knows so much about climbing?"
Posted Aug 26, 2006 5:11 am

Cascade ScramblerNeeds a little updating

Cascade Scrambler

Excellent page, but some of the links are no longer valid, and the Enchantment permit process has changed, including the prices. Still, an excellent page.
Posted Jun 24, 2010 12:07 am

DeanRe: Needs a little updating

Thanks for the heads up on the links, I've fixed or deleted the ones that are no longer working (way too many links in the first place). I haven't been able to access the Leavenworth ranger station for the permit updates, I'd appreciate anything you can share on that. Now to update the pictures included on the page as soon as I have some time. Thanks again for checking it out and your input.
Posted Jun 24, 2010 8:08 am

NormanGood

Norman

Great page...
Posted Oct 31, 2012 1:14 pm

DeanLooks good Matt

I like your update of the pics. It really improves the look of the page.
Posted Nov 8, 2012 4:15 pm

Matt LemkeRe: Looks good Matt

Matt Lemke

Thanks Dean...that means a lot. This area is incredible!
Posted Nov 9, 2012 12:25 am