palaeoUntitled Comment

palaeo

For now the Mieguszowiecki is finished...
Posted Oct 15, 2003 11:06 am

Tomas KristoforyUntitled Comment

Tomas Kristofory

Please add also slovak name of Velky Mengusovsky stit and information, that it lies on the border line. More photos would be good.
Posted Mar 1, 2004 3:42 am

palaeoUntitled Comment

palaeo

Thank You for Your voting. I have added the information about the border, Slovak names of all peaks of this group are given in the first caption (I could not put it as a title, because it was too long).

For now I moved from Poland thus I do not have the opportunity to put more pictures, but contributors are welcome.
Posted Mar 10, 2004 10:58 am

Gabriele RothUntitled Comment

Gabriele Roth

would be fine a routes overview ... :)

Posted Sep 27, 2004 7:14 am

rpcUntitled Comment

rpc

This is a great page. One comment I might add is that perhaps you could add a bit more information on the route description including for example how do you find the first pitch - any characteristic crack/dihedral/face etc... (just in case one can't locate the route photographs you mention). Also, you might consider adding a description on how do you get down - is there a walk off route somewhere or do you need to rappel? I don't think giving info. like this takes away from the author of the guidebook you mention (if that is your concern).

Anyway, nice job already (makes me want to bring the rack and ropes next time I visit my Grandma :) !

Cheers!

Radek
Posted Jan 21, 2005 12:10 pm

palaeoUntitled Comment

palaeo

Thanks for voting! I will try to complete these infos as soon as possible, but for the moment I came back from Himalayas and I have lots of things waiting for me in my office... I will do it as soon as possible!

Cheers,

Mikolaj
Posted Mar 1, 2005 9:33 am

vvujisicUntitled Comment

vvujisic

Nice page, nice photos...
Posted Jun 7, 2005 3:55 pm

palaeoUntitled Comment

palaeo

Thank you!
Posted Jun 13, 2005 3:34 am

palaeoUntitled Comment

palaeo

Dzieki za glos. Ostatnio rzadko tu zagladam. Kiedys korespondowalismy, wysylalem Ci kilka zdjec do zagadek toprowskich.
Posted Jun 13, 2005 3:31 am

LupinoUntitled Comment

Lupino

Nice page.
Posted Jun 13, 2005 3:58 pm

KRZYSNice

KRZYS

Good page (like all yours pages in my opinion), however could be a little more info about:
-history-this is a fameous summit, there were many historical events
-camping and area
And mayby it'll be better, if you change main photo, because there isn't Mieguszowiecki Szczyt summit indeed.
Cheers, krzysiek
Posted Feb 8, 2010 7:02 pm

palaeoRe: Nice

palaeo

Hi,

thanks for comment - the photo is indeed not Mieguszowiecki, however it is a long time that I have not been working on Summit Post and someone else has changed the main photo. Thanks for comment anyway!

Mikolaj