Aaron JohnsonUntitled Comment

Aaron Johnson

Text is concise, pics are good!
Posted Sep 19, 2002 7:20 pm

Alan EllisUntitled Comment

Alan Ellis

This is a much improved page and the maintainer has shown obvious interest in maintaining it. Good stuff. Thanks for the updates.
Posted Apr 10, 2003 5:21 am

kilimanjaro1Untitled Comment

kilimanjaro1

Thanks Alan!
Posted Aug 4, 2003 7:43 pm

GrantUntitled Comment

Grant

A very nice upgrade to Missouri Mtn, it needed it.
Posted Apr 16, 2003 11:01 am

kilimanjaro1Untitled Comment

kilimanjaro1

I ma sorry I didnt read your comments earlier. When a person votes a page 3 or 4 stars I dont normally read the comment as I assumed they were generally happy with tthe page. I know better now. To me being an active member doesnt mean tweaking a page once or month or moving pictures around. It means responding to information additions and incorprating them into the main text where appropriate- just as I have done with everybody over the years. I am sorry to see that your little group has managed to vote this page to adoption without anybody contacting me directly. Had they let me know concerns more directly than hiding them behind page votes I would have been glad to respond.
Posted Jul 15, 2003 12:29 am

kilimanjaro1Untitled Comment

kilimanjaro1

Posted Jul 15, 2003 12:26 am

AndyUntitled Comment

Andy

I was under the impression Alan Ellis had tried to contact you on several occassions over a period of several months. Refer to the email I sent you.
Posted Jul 15, 2003 6:26 am

kilimanjaro1Untitled Comment

kilimanjaro1

Thanks Andy!
Posted Aug 4, 2003 7:42 pm

ChrisUntitled Comment

Chris

Nice page, good job!
Posted Jul 6, 2004 11:29 pm

Larry VUntitled Comment

Larry V

A good job on this peak page.
Posted Aug 25, 2004 11:34 pm

kilimanjaro1Untitled Comment

kilimanjaro1

Thanks for all your votes!
Posted Jan 28, 2006 10:42 am

tschwabThanks

Thanks for all the info. I wasn't sure if i'd be car camping or backpacking in to camp and looked all over the internet before finding my answer on your page. Thanks again for the camping info!
Posted Aug 3, 2010 10:55 pm