FuryUntitled Comment

Fury

Thanks for adopting this page William. I hope to give it a go in the next couple of years. Cheers. - Colin
Posted Jan 26, 2006 4:53 pm

FuryUntitled Comment

Fury

Sorry to see that CW is pissed. You're doing the best you can. I appreciated folks like yourself who keep important pages like this one alive on SP. Hopefully CW will get over all the crap that's occurred. Keep up the good work William! Cheers
Posted Feb 4, 2006 12:55 pm

Fred SpickerUntitled Comment

Fred Spicker

William,

Thank you for taking on this project. I know that you had to start from zero after the deletion of all the information.

Great job!
Posted Jan 27, 2006 12:26 pm

William MarlerUntitled Comment

William Marler

Thanks. I still hope to improve it as time goes by. Cheers WIlliam
Posted Jan 27, 2006 2:07 pm

William MarlerUntitled Comment

William Marler

Did my best to add information without copying you. Emergency numbers are emergency numbers no one owns the not you or me. They will hopefully help someone. I was out of town when you left the site. So I don't know what triggered it. Its too bad. You should have kept the page as well as they others you deleted. But it was your choice. I respect that.

If you think that I am trying to copy you. Sorry it is not the case. I was asked if I would be willing to put up something and I did my best from what I could quickly find on the mountain from different sources. It has been 15 years since I climbed it so I did this reluctantly but did it just the same. I think the page is bad compared to what you had done.

I'm frankly tired of the stuff that goes on at SP. The fighting. People leaving in a huff.

Sorry if you feel some of the info echos your old page. It will be completely revised eventually. By me or someone else. I don't care at this point.

I do wish you happy and safe climbs.

Cheers William
Posted Feb 3, 2006 10:21 am

Bob BurdUntitled Comment

Bob Burd

Thanks for taking this on William. The staff and most of the members appreciates it very much.
Posted Feb 4, 2006 12:41 am

Rick BUntitled Comment

Rick B

Related thread on the message board, in case you've missed it William. Half the stuff he's talking about isn't even his work to start with. I think it's actually quite cool to have several pieces of text inherited over a long line of page maintainers. That's the point of SP, everbody is making a page together.
Posted Feb 4, 2006 6:24 pm

William MarlerUntitled Comment

William Marler

Thanks for the vote. I took on this page somewhat reluctantly. Hopefully it will be improved in the future. Cheers William
Posted Feb 3, 2006 10:22 am

ben jamminUntitled Comment

ben jammin

Thanks for resurrecting the page from the ashes, William.

Posted Feb 4, 2006 3:17 am

Rick BSatelite map

Rick B

The satelite map on the front page doesn't seem to load anymore. At least not on my screen.

Cheers,