CharlieUntitled Comment

Charlie

What is the route like from the trailhead to the summit?
Posted Feb 16, 2002 10:46 pm

Bryan WUntitled Comment

Bryan W

Hey Charlie....check out the Mt.Columbia and Castle Peak (CO) pages. You voted on them awhile back. I have adopted and made some much need improvments. If you like,maybe you will feel like updating your vote.
Posted May 17, 2004 10:27 pm

Aaron JohnsonUntitled Comment

Aaron Johnson

Incorporating the routes in a main page summary is a good idea. The radar is not needed.
Posted Sep 9, 2002 8:45 pm

Alan EllisUntitled Comment

Alan Ellis

The page is much improved. I like the weather window, but not the huge radar screen. I think it detracts from the rest of the page. Just a thought.....
Posted Apr 10, 2003 5:22 am

Bryan WUntitled Comment

Bryan W

Thanks for the votes Big G...If you have any suggestions, I am always open to them and ways to improve the page. Take it easy.
Posted Oct 1, 2003 9:51 pm

GrantUntitled Comment

Grant

Bryan, the flags and the excellent descriptions to the trailheads get my four stars.

If you would like, next time your in Colorado look me up I'll join you in a hike up a fourteener.
Posted Dec 18, 2003 11:29 pm

Bryan WUntitled Comment

Bryan W

Hey Grant,

Yeah, thanks I will do that...I am especially nervous about getting on some of the harder peaks like Pyramid, Little Bear, and a few others. It would be great to hit one of those peaks with someone as experienced as you. I will probably be back around July 4th for a week or so.

Thanks for the vote and I will be in touch.
Posted Dec 19, 2003 5:27 pm

GrantUntitled Comment

Grant

Oh, I don't know about experience. I'm just a slacker wondering around the mountains.
Posted Dec 22, 2003 11:51 pm

Bryan WUntitled Comment

Bryan W

Seems that you are still an active member of SP. I took over the Mt. Columbia (CO) page over a year ago and have made a major overhaul. Let me know what you think and perhaps change your vote if you think it is appropriate. thanks, bryan
Posted Aug 10, 2004 3:14 pm

mdostbyUntitled Comment

mdostby

Done.
Posted Aug 20, 2004 3:47 pm

DeanUntitled Comment

Nicely done.
Posted Nov 3, 2004 12:35 pm

Bryan WUntitled Comment

Bryan W

Thanks for the votes on this page and the Castle page. Good to hear from you. Hope you had a successful climbing season this summer.
Posted Nov 3, 2004 1:08 pm

Bryan WUntitled Comment

Bryan W

Hey Ryan,

Thanks for taking the time to vote on my 3 pages, it is always appreciated. If you ever have any suggestions, feel free to pass them along. Happy Climbing
Posted Nov 14, 2004 10:00 pm