Viewing: 21-30 of 30 « PREV 1 2 NEXT »

DeanUntitled Comment

Thanks for the vote and comment. I'll be getting together with your fellow Medfordite, Dennis P. in a few days to do some Arizona highpoints. Mt. Davidson is the lowest in elevation of all the Nevada HP's which makes it the puny kid on the block.
Posted Feb 28, 2005 11:01 pm

BobSmithUntitled Comment

BobSmith

Nice work.

Posted Feb 28, 2005 10:25 pm

rpcUntitled Comment

rpc

Excellent page Dean.

Looking forward to checking out your photos!
Posted Mar 1, 2005 12:49 pm

DeanUntitled Comment

Thank you Radek for your comments (as always) and the vote.

Unfortunately there aren't many pics that I felt were worth posting but hey, if you ever go through that area, it'd be great if you'd take some for me. Your pics are always such high quality. No rock climbing on this little hill. Lots of history though.
Posted Mar 1, 2005 1:18 pm

DeanUntitled Comment

Thanks Dennis. It was good to see you log in and post some neat pics.
Posted Mar 17, 2005 11:12 pm

CornvallisUntitled Comment

Cornvallis

Dean, you have done some really nice work on this web site. All of your pages are excellent! I am going to spend some time checking out all of your pages tonight. I have a new interest in them since I'm liking the idea of COHP more and more. Finally submitted a completed map the other nite. Thank you for introducing me to this site and COHP.
Posted Mar 17, 2005 11:18 pm

DeanUntitled Comment

Thanks Tom for the vote and I know you'll really have fun with chasing county highpoints. Cohp'ing is neat as you'll see tons of country you wouldn't normally and gives you something else to do as you wander around the country. Look at what Dennis Poulin has done since Bob and I got him interested when we did Red Mountain together. Anyway, welcome to the cohp craziness, you'll enjoy it. Glad to hear you submitted a map.

Congrats.
Posted Mar 17, 2005 11:51 pm

Dennis PoulinUntitled Comment

Dennis Poulin

I'm glad you think they are neat. Someone isn't quite so appreciative. Oh well, I like them anyway.
Posted Mar 18, 2005 11:31 am

ScottySUntitled Comment

ScottyS

Nice, Dean. You did the local color and history justice.
Posted May 18, 2005 7:45 pm

DeanUntitled Comment

Thanks Scotty for the vote. It is a pipsqueak of a peak but the history of the town at its foot just makes it a neat place to visit and spend some time. The view from the top isn't too bad a deal either.
Posted May 23, 2005 8:12 am