EasyPeaksUntitled Comment

EasyPeaks

Nice page! Larrabee is on my "to do list".

Posted Dec 3, 2002 8:46 am

gaclandUntitled Comment

Looks great, I want to to it.
Posted Dec 3, 2002 2:58 pm

Derek FranzenUntitled Comment

Derek Franzen

Nice page, I see you did it late in the year with little daylight. Was it a fairly long (time-wise) trip and were you able to park at Twin Lakes?
Posted Mar 29, 2005 4:00 pm

NormanUntitled Comment

Norman

Derek:

Sorry it took so long to reply. Generally I am on summitpost every other day checking stuff, but, I guess, not my own. No, we did not have a vehicle we felt comfortable to get us to Twin Lakes. We were able to pull off the road about half way up to Twin Lakes from the Tail head going to Tomyhoi Lake/Yellow Aster Butte. The road is easy to walk, nice forest walk. It was just plain a long day. We did come out with our lamps on, but it was worth it. We only saw one other person on the Trail, but no one on the mountain. Ask me more about it if you want. I love talking about the mountains.
Posted May 16, 2005 11:09 pm

Derek FranzenUntitled Comment

Derek Franzen

No problem. I remember taking the kids up Winchester 12 years ago and I wanted to cruise over to Larrabee, just didn't know how much time was involved.

As per Yogi's suggestion, go to EDIT mountain page and once in that section the 7th Bold header (down) is for a Signature Photo. If you go through the photos on your page just hover the cursor over a photo and the id number for that photo is then displayed. Type the photo id number of the photo you like best into the Signature Photo box (to the right) and click edit. Then that photo will be displayed in the upper right-hand corner of your mountain page.
Posted May 16, 2005 11:30 pm

Kenzo OkawaUntitled Comment

Kenzo Okawa

A lot of thanks for posting a wonderful Washington's mountain!
Posted Aug 21, 2005 6:11 am

NormanUntitled Comment

Norman

Thank you very much. Looking at your pictures makes me a bit humble, but thank you again.
Posted Aug 23, 2005 8:39 pm

NormanUntitled Comment

Norman

thanks for the vote.
Posted Nov 9, 2005 9:55 pm

osatrikGive Fred His Due!

osatrik

You might want to correct the spelling of Fred Beckey's name -- there are two "e"s. I'm on a campaign to fix this througout Summitpost.org. Make the fix and let me know, and I'll increase my score on your page.
This reminds me of the time I was talking with a buddy on the trail about various climbs, sprinkling the conversation with references to "Beckey says this" and Beckey says that". A neophyte climber with us finally asked "Who is this Becky, and how come she knows so much about climbing?"
Posted Aug 26, 2006 5:47 am

NormanBeckey fan

Norman

Corrected again...You are a man on a mission... Names are important...spelling is important to a name. how on earth are you going to find them all. Well, now your turn, increase your vote... Thanks for the education.
Posted Aug 29, 2006 11:53 pm