JohnUntitled Comment

John

Hey Marc - Thanks for the vote. Are you planning on making a visit sometime soon?
Posted Jun 22, 2003 4:18 pm

marcminishUntitled Comment

marcminish

John,

Thanks for the vote!

Whoa... you've really worked hard on making SP a good website. Like your trip reports though I didn't get to read all of them. I'm afraid it might be awhile before I get to head out to California. I would like to summit Mt. Shasta one of these days. I'll be in Colorado in mid-August if you think you might like to have another go up Long's Peak. I also go up to NH at least once per winter. I would like to climb Damnation Gully or Yale Gully (Mt. Washington) on my next trip, weather and avalanche conditions permitting of course.

Do you ever get down south?

Marc

P.S. What's your email address? I tried to send you one, but my computer couldn't recognize the link for some reason.
Posted Jun 22, 2003 9:01 pm

iamaclimberUntitled Comment

iamaclimber

Good information on a Mountain that seems easy to get to.
Posted Mar 14, 2004 8:50 pm

BobSmithUntitled Comment

BobSmith

Good page for the most important eastern peak.

Posted May 11, 2004 12:50 pm

BodhiUntitled Comment

Bodhi

Nice job.
Posted Nov 2, 2004 10:45 am

MikeyLPTUntitled Comment

MikeyLPT

would like to know more about specific conditions during the winter months; I have heard thru-hiking stories that Mitchell can be very vicious, but not sure about specifics
Posted Dec 28, 2004 5:34 pm

gwave47Untitled Comment

gwave47

thanks for the information, I am going this weekend and was looking for what to expect
Posted May 24, 2005 5:33 am

ytimkThanks!

ytimk

Thanks for all the great information. It was very helpful for planning my trip.
Posted Oct 8, 2010 7:16 pm

BobEneinJuly 4th Weekend

Hello all, I plan to climb Mt Mitchell in addition to couple of other summits Jul 4th weeked. Is it possible to do a 8-9 mile hike with 3000 ft or so of elevation change by making a loop out of old Mitchell, Mt Mitchell and Bruncome horse trail starting from below the office? Has anyone tried this on Mt Mitchell? Please advise.
Posted Jun 4, 2011 7:54 pm

AlpinistBroken links

Alpinist

This page needs updating. Nearly all of the embedded links are broken.
Posted Jul 25, 2013 9:12 am