dadndaveUntitled Comment

dadndave

Well spotted - an unloved little gem. Looks like ther's countless available routes in those gullies and buttresses on the south side. Maybe even some FA's lurking there.
Posted Sep 13, 2005 5:54 am

GlennGUntitled Comment

GlennG

Few more pics maybe? Good info on the approach.

Posted Sep 13, 2005 3:27 pm

physicsUntitled Comment

physics

Hi GlennG, the pics I have all mostly redundent all taken from the south. I have a few of my buddy and I on the west ridge but think they are applicable to a route page if I add one. thanks for adding your picture from N. Pal (I likewise have a shot which includes Robinson from the summit of Temple Crag that looks similar). IF you think a few shots from Robinson looking at other peaks are applicable for the page, let me know and I can u/l them. thanks kurt
Posted Sep 15, 2005 12:28 am

GlennGUntitled Comment

GlennG

Yeah Kurt, I think some summit shots would be useful. I fee like especially with minor peaks in an area of such awesome peaks like the Palisades, that summit shots are useful in giving perspective. Now when someone only has vague summit shots to describe the entire page, I don't think they are good, but that is not the case here.
Posted Sep 15, 2005 3:17 pm

physicsUntitled Comment

physics

Hi again GlennG, I added two additional pictures that I took on a trip to the Palisades just this last weekend. If I ever get over the the other side (north side that is) I will take some others to get that perspective. If you want to try and climb it, I think I would be up for giving that W. ridge another try, this time with a rope and light rack.
Posted Sep 20, 2005 4:06 am

Larry VUntitled Comment

Larry V

I think you covered the essentials although a route page would be good. In the overview section, you might want to reword, "few seldom climb it." I think you mean, "few climb it."
Posted Sep 14, 2005 11:26 pm

physicsUntitled Comment

physics

thanks Larry, I will do this right away; if you have any other suggestions about anything you think I should add, please let me know.
Posted Sep 14, 2005 11:53 pm

Joseph BulloughUntitled Comment

Joseph Bullough

Nice job...
Posted Sep 15, 2005 6:03 pm

KathyWUntitled Comment

Looks great!
Posted Sep 15, 2005 11:37 pm

physicsUntitled Comment

physics

Hi wingding, I just got back from another trip to the Palisades and took some additional pictures of Robinson, two of which I uploaded per your request. We were on the West ridge in late August. If you have any other ideas that could make the page better, please feel free to let me know. Kurt
Posted Sep 20, 2005 4:08 am