gordonyeUntitled Comment

gordonye

Josh, could you add it to the mountains of Bay Area group?
Posted Apr 2, 2002 9:51 am

mbrink1111Untitled Comment

Very good description of the hike. There is also the site of Robert Louis Stevenson's cabin and an interesting mine on the route.
Posted Apr 2, 2002 8:27 am

gordonyeUntitled Comment

gordonye

Thanks for the additional info. I never knew about the mine. Where is it exactly? Close to the Robert Luis Stevenson cabin? Is it operational? Thanks much.
Posted Apr 2, 2002 9:45 am

mpbroUntitled Comment

mpbro

Nice page, Gordon. Just revoting since the old votes were lost.
Posted Apr 4, 2002 6:48 pm

Bob BurdUntitled Comment

Bob Burd

I think this page is better than the peak itself. :)
Posted May 5, 2004 11:15 pm

gordonyeUntitled Comment

gordonye

Bob, have you been up there? :-)
Posted May 6, 2004 2:46 pm

Bob BurdUntitled Comment

Bob Burd

Yes, I was up about 10 days ago (part of my cohp quest). I was disappointed in the "trail" and the plethora of antennae (in a state park?). I was hoping for some wildflowers and views, but the flowers were non-existent and the views were hazy that day. Plus the flies were annoying. Guess they can't all be great hikes or we wouldn't have any reference points on the low end of the scale. :-)
Posted May 10, 2004 1:26 pm

gordonyeUntitled Comment

gordonye

Bob, sorry that the conditions weren't great. I was looking for your summit log and didn't see one. I hope you get a chance to do it again in different conditions. :-)
Posted May 10, 2004 6:21 pm

Bob BurdUntitled Comment

Bob Burd

Oh, I usually write a trip report before I sign the summit log. Just finished it yesterday.
Posted May 12, 2004 2:56 pm

keemaUntitled Comment

keema

Nice page Gordon. Wouldn't have thought about this mountain without SP first introducing it to me.
Posted May 16, 2004 9:12 pm

plumeUntitled Comment

plume

Great page! Nicely done.
Posted Aug 15, 2005 2:43 am

JasonHUntitled Comment

JasonH

Great looking page. I have one question. How come you don't have this page listed as a county highpoint?
Posted Dec 5, 2006 7:48 am

gordonyeRe: Untitled Comment

gordonye

Jason,
Thanks for letting me know. I just posted a request to Bob to add it to his county highpoints list.
Posted Dec 5, 2006 9:34 pm

Mountain4icetraining hill

Mountain4ice

It makes a great training hill, run or a pack full of water. I did my daughters 8th birthday on the summit 2 years ago. We took up 12 kids, and a couple of 60+ year olds too. Its very kid friendly. The only concern is water, there is none, so bring it with you. On a clear day you can see Shasta & Lassen. The best time to go is January-March
Posted May 28, 2008 12:24 am

DylanBLeft two BD posiwire's at the top of the Ladder

I left two blue posiwires (one solid gate, one wire gate) at the top of the ladder, at the bubble crag. If you grabbed them, it would be great to get them back. Beers on me :-)

Posted Jun 26, 2012 5:51 pm