Mount Scenery Comments
[ Post a Comment ]
Rock on! The updates look great. I showed it to my wife and she would like to see Saba, as would I! One last thing: could you remove the line breaks in the text? Also, I'd like to see your vacation written up as a SP trip report, if you have the time.
Interesting page, and a nice start. Here are a few suggestions:
1) Where is Saba? I've heard of some other Netherlands Antilles Islands, but not this one. Some background info on the island would be nice. I see you provided a link, but a sentence or two on the main page wouldn't hurt.
2) What can you see from the top? Why should I climb it? Is the trail a simple walk-up, or is there some scrambling or climbing required.
3) Is it difficult to get to the town of Windwardside?
4) You say no camping, so where can I stay overnight?
5) You can use the "attach/delete photos" option when you "edit" the page to spice up the front page a bit.
I voted you a little low, in the hopes that you'd come back and really make this a cool page. You write well and this is an exotic destination! When you've made some changes, just reply to this message and I'll upgrade my vote.
|Posted Jul 18, 2002 8:10 am|
|Johan Heersink||Untitled Comment|
|Saba volcano is a pretty big mountain with several interesting nature aspects: It would be good to add more information to this page.|
|Posted Feb 3, 2004 4:50 am|
|Nice page, but needs many more details.|
Also, this page needs some serious updating.
Edit: Maintainer is long gone and the page should be adopted.
|Posted May 10, 2004 9:36 pm|
|Where is the maintainer? Dead or busy with another hobby|
|Posted Feb 8, 2006 4:07 pm|
|Pulsar||Re: Mount Scenery adopted|
|You're a good babysitter. I would certainly trust you with my kids. Keep working on it.|
|Posted Feb 21, 2006 10:03 am|
|Nice update, raised my vote accordingly. minor glitch: the overview section is overlapping the table of contents. (maybe just a FF thing, dunno)|
|Posted Feb 18, 2006 8:02 am|
|Proterra||Re: good one|
|FF = Mozilla Firefox, i'm using a laptop with a 16MB generic graphics card, screen resolution is 1024 by 768, and the browser i'm running is Mozilla Firefox 1.51|
I'll fire up IE, and get back to you about that later.
|Posted Feb 18, 2006 10:43 am|