Mount Shasta Comments

Viewing: 41-54 of 54 « PREV 1 2 3 NEXT »

SFMountaineersweet

SFMountaineer

One of the more useful pages here.
Posted May 31, 2009 7:43 pm

Bubba SuessRe: sweet

Bubba Suess

Thanks! I appreciate the input. I did spend a bit of time on that one.
Posted Jun 2, 2009 10:33 am

JasonHThis Page is Awesome.

JasonH

It should be on the front page.
Posted Jun 28, 2009 11:48 pm

Bubba SuessRe: This Page is Awesome.

Bubba Suess

Thanks much! I really appreciate the feedback and the nomination. I do have some plans for some major improvements I hope to implement once the summer is over, so I hope it will be even better soon. Give me a holler if you ever head up this way!
Posted Jul 7, 2009 11:59 pm

stinkycheezman33wonderful

stinkycheezman33

great work putting this page together!
Posted Sep 3, 2009 5:44 pm

Kiefergreat...

Kiefer

page!!! Stellar pics and the beta you have is top rate!
Didn't realize that Shasta had so many routes.
Posted Sep 5, 2009 9:22 pm

daveyboyGreat:-

daveyboy

The pictures the page and its information is all great. Its probably the nearest I will ever get to see this beautiful mountain though.
David.
Posted Sep 6, 2009 2:03 pm

TimmyCWow!

TimmyC

Got here from the "Featured Pages" sidebar on the homepage. I wish all the Cascade volcanoes had pages this complete. Well done!
Posted Sep 15, 2009 1:39 am

jimcreelyinfo please!

jimcreely

I am looking to climb Mt. Shasta this July 2011. I will be using a guide service, and was just looking for some feedback on the various guide services that work in the area. Also, looking for an easier route up (class 2), but would like to avoid the "traffic jam" of Avalanche gulch. Any and all info appreciated!
Posted Dec 3, 2010 3:05 pm

Bubba SuessRe: info please!

Bubba Suess

I can offer you my opinions, but you would get broader input if you posted this question in the California forum. If you are looking for guide services, two are active here on SP and are reputable:

Shasta Mountain Guides:
www.summitpost.org/users/smg/17429

Robin Kohn:
www.summitpost.org/users/telewoman/1265
Posted Dec 3, 2010 3:27 pm

jimcreelyRe: info please!

jimcreely

thanks for the info!
Posted Dec 10, 2010 9:57 am

Josh LewisStunning Page!

Josh Lewis

I admit I am picky when it comes to famous peaks, most authors of SP in my opinion don't quite put as much details into a page that it should. Granted they put more text than your average page, but when it comes to Cascade Volcano pages, I expect a lot. But this page surpassed my expectations. I was overwhelmed with the details! :-D (that is a good thing!) Plus you did well with the photography choices for displaying the page. I rank this on the top 5 best pages I've ever seen on SummitPost. Well done!
Posted May 23, 2012 3:27 am

Bubba SuessRe: Stunning Page!

Bubba Suess

Thanks Josh! I have actually been meaning to give the page's appearance a big revamp in the near future, though I intended to keep the content essentially the same. The page, much like some of the other places in the area, is a real labor of love. If you ever need a place to crash or a climbing partner in the area, give me a holler!
Posted May 25, 2012 10:18 pm

BascuelaExcellent Work

Bascuela

Great page. Sure beats some of the guide books in print!
Posted Jun 17, 2013 3:04 am