Mount Vaca Comments

Chris DoigUntitled Comment

Chris Doig

Thanks for your vote Walter. This is my first page. I hope to have it looking good in a few days. I saw some really nice photos on your page, good work!
Posted Dec 2, 2004 7:11 pm

MishaUntitled Comment

Misha

Good first page! Few recommendations: add topo coordinates, correct minor spelling errors.
Posted Dec 2, 2004 8:56 pm

Chris DoigUntitled Comment

Chris Doig

Thanks Misha. I will try to incorporated you ideas. I havne an niece named Misha, its a cool unusual name.
Posted Dec 3, 2004 11:59 am

keemaUntitled Comment

keema

Pretty good first effort.
Posted Dec 2, 2004 10:16 pm

Chris DoigUntitled Comment

Chris Doig

Thank you.

Chris
Posted Dec 3, 2004 11:55 am

Bob BurdUntitled Comment

Bob Burd

Chris - hope you'll be able to contribute more! Mt. Davidison awaits you. :-)
Posted Dec 3, 2004 8:04 pm

Chris DoigUntitled Comment

Chris Doig

Thanks Bob,

I has alot of fun doing the page. This morning I even figure out how to link other mountains to my page! Hey tommorow I'm doing the yolo hp Little Blue Peak with some SPers that I talked to as a direct result of the mountain page. How cool is that? I might even have to put up a page :-)
Posted Dec 3, 2004 8:59 pm

DeanUntitled Comment

NO NO NO, don't let Bob suck you into grabbing that gem of gem, Mt. Davidson. Of course, I did it in the dark this sunday morning so I could at least sign the summit log and let everyone know that I was not stopped by Davidson's scary

heights.

It was great hiking with you on Yolo. Chris, you need to change your home page pic, one that actually shows you. I'll email you some of the Yolo pics as soon as I can get squared away here at home. Viva la Yolo.
Posted Dec 6, 2004 10:03 pm

Chris DoigUntitled Comment

Chris Doig

Hey Walter,

Thanks for coming back to check out the Mt Vaca page after I finished it. Upgrading your vote was a classy move. Thanks again

Posted Dec 6, 2004 1:22 pm

Chris DoigUntitled Comment

Chris Doig

Thanks for your vote Rob. Happy Holidays.
Posted Dec 6, 2004 1:57 pm

DeanUntitled Comment

A first page always deserves respect, way to go Chris. Congrat's on learning to link. Let me know if you need any help. This thread was a great help to me on figuring out links and HTML
Posted Dec 6, 2004 10:11 pm

Chris DoigUntitled Comment

Chris Doig

Thanks Dean for your kind comments. I like that picture because of the background, its so serene or sureal or something. You guys have me curious about this Mt Davidson?

Hope to hike with you again sometime Dean, you make a great trail comadre.
Posted Dec 7, 2004 5:32 pm

DeanUntitled Comment

Don't worry about Mt. Davidson, it is the highpoint of San Francisco county, a 5 minute hike to the top from the curbside parking. A big cross adorns the top of the hill. No one will ever bother to post Mt. Davidson. Hmmmmm....
Posted Dec 7, 2004 5:49 pm

Chris DoigUntitled Comment

Chris Doig

I have to go to SF tonight for an investor meeting. I wonder if there will be time for this death defying HP. Actually the person I'm going with might get a kick out ot it. Time for mapquest!
Posted Dec 7, 2004 7:17 pm

Chris DoigUntitled Comment

Chris Doig

Thanks for the vote Matthew.
Posted Dec 9, 2004 1:01 pm

Chris DoigUntitled Comment

Chris Doig

Thanks for the vote. I see from your profile that you do some pretty serious climbing. I enjoyed your pictures.Good luck in 2005!

Chris
Posted Feb 3, 2005 3:33 pm

Johan HeersinkUntitled Comment

Johan Heersink

I fully agree with the comments of the two most recent voters here.
Posted May 26, 2005 2:07 am

The Defiant OneUntitled Comment

The Defiant One

I too agree with the three previous voters.

I'm wondering....Wouldn't attaining the true highpoint involve climbing the tower you've so well documented with photos? Good job.
Posted May 26, 2005 4:18 am