Page Type Page Type: Mountain/Rock
Location Lat/Lon: 36.28086°N / 59.04890°E
Additional Information County: Iran
Activities Activities: Hiking, Mountaineering
Seasons Season: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
Additional Information Elevation: 10942 ft / 3335 m
Sign the Climber's Log

Overview

It is the highest peak in the khorasan province and north-east of Iran . It is located in Binalood ranges and ner to Mashhad (the capital of Khorasan Razavi Province).

Getting There

Mashhad has international airport , rail road and bus terminal and you can get there from every where of Iran easily .
It is possible to take bus or taxi from Mashhad to last village called "Zoshk" . There is a 3-hour-hiking from Zoshk (beside the river) to the end of valley where you should ascend a ridge toward the hut . From the hut to the summit a 1-hour-hiking is waitig for you !
In the winter there is heavy snow and some times bad weather . After the end of valley , there is no spring , river or water .

Red Tape

No Red Tape .

Camping

Camping is allowed every where you want and ther is a hut near the summit called "Janpanah Shahid Razavi" .
Shirbad mt. hut

Razavi hut

External Links

www.climbing.ir
Iran Mountaineering Federation
Oaj Mountain Climbing Club

Maps

Khorasan province
 Map of Binalood range 
You...


Children

Children

Children refers to the set of objects that logically fall under a given object. For example, the Aconcagua mountain page is a child of the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits.' The Aconcagua mountain itself has many routes, photos, and trip reports as children.

Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.

Khorasan MountainsMountains & Rocks