Page Type Page Type: Mountain/Rock
Location Lat/Lon: 40.33367°N / 105.66067°W
Additional Information County: Larimer
Activities Activities: Hiking
Seasons Season: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
Additional Information Elevation: 10761 ft / 3280 m
Sign the Climber's Log

Overview

Mt Wuh from the Odessa-Fern TrailMt Wuh from the Odessa-Fern Trail.

Mount Wuh is a small peak that resides 1.5 miles north of popular Bear Lake in Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado. Like the majority of the peaks in RMNP, no trails reach the summit.

Mount Wuh is ranked 107 out of 126 on Mountain Jim's Summits of Rocky Mountain National Park List. It is the 78th tallest peak on Gerry Roach's Rocky Mountain National Park Summits List. Mount Wuh has 421 feet of prominence above the saddle with its parent peak, Joe Mills Mountain.

The summit provides great views of Longs Peak, the peaks of the Continental Divide, Stones Peak, and the Mummy Range.

Getting There

The easiest approach to Mount Wuh involves starting at the Bear Lake Trailhead.

Red Tape

Mount Wuh is within Rocky Mountain National Park. Daily as well as annual passes are available.

Camping

Several campgrounds are available in the Park, some of which allow reservations. Backcountry camping is allowed in the Park in pre-defined backcountry campsites. Reservations are recommended, as some backcountry sites become reserved for the entire summer by March.

Seasons

Mount Wuh can be ascended in all seasons.

Children

Children

Children refers to the set of objects that logically fall under a given object. For example, the Aconcagua mountain page is a child of the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits.' The Aconcagua mountain itself has many routes, photos, and trip reports as children.