Mt. Baker and Mt. Shuksan as...

Mt. Baker and Mt. Shuksan as...

Mt. Baker and Mt. Shuksan as seen from Mt. Triumph to the southeast on September 27, 2003. To the left of Baker on the horizon is the Twin Sisters Range. In front of Baker are the many summits of Mt. Hagan (see here for a close up of these), while to the left of Shuksan is Mt. Blum (a closer picture of these can be found here).
Klenke
on Sep 30, 2003 6:02 pm
Image ID: 29509

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Martin Cash

Martin Cash - Sep 30, 2003 7:23 pm - Voted 10/10

Congrats on your climb

Nice job on Mount Triumph. That is one of my targets for next year. Are we going to get to see a page for it? Did you take the Northeast Ridge route?

Klenke

Klenke - Sep 30, 2003 7:40 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Congrats on your climb

We did the Northeast Ridge. Trip Report will be put on Sergio's website eventually (give it a few weeks). For what I consider a sub-par TR from Eric, go here. His pictures don't do the climb justice. The climb is pretty cool. Standard chossy Skagit gneiss but a worthy objective nonetheless.



I'm not sure yet whether I'll make a Triumph page on sp.com. Certainly it is a worthy mountain to include. I still have about 15 shots to get developed for the climb. Other than that, I really don't have many pics of Triumph from a distance. That is usually a significant factor in whether or not a make a sp.com page for a mountain.

Martin Cash

Martin Cash - Oct 3, 2003 4:36 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Congrats on your climb

You should make a page Paul. Others can add additional mountain photos to improve it.

Viewing: 1-3 of 3