Viewing: 21-40 of 83 « PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT »

DeanUntitled Comment

Thanks for taking the time to check this page out, it is a neat place to go if you're ever in Utah and need a good hike.
Posted Jan 26, 2003 5:13 am

KaneUntitled Comment

Kane

I'm glad you voted my page because it introduced me to your excellent work. Great page, thanks for effort it really shows!
Posted Jun 8, 2003 7:44 pm

DeanUntitled Comment

Thanks Kane for the nice comments. I have been enjoying your efforts as well and will continue to check out your superb contributions.
Posted Jun 9, 2003 7:03 am

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Very complete: approach, climbing,maps,

distant shots, summit views-good deal
Posted Jul 22, 2003 12:22 am

DeanUntitled Comment

Thank you for the nice comments about this page. This is a great peak in a very populated area. This is one I could do every year but there are so many other peaks out there waiting to be climbed that it makes it tough to keep going back to the same one. Anyway, thanks for taking the time to vote and make comments.
Posted Jul 22, 2003 12:30 am

Jerry LUntitled Comment

Jerry L

This looks like it would be a nice climb. I'll try it when I move west. Very nice page. Thanks.
Posted Jul 29, 2003 6:42 pm

DeanUntitled Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out this page and to rate it. I live in Washington State but this is a neat mountain to use as a conditioner. When you consider the altitude, it helps for peaks like Mt. Adams and Mt. Rainier. Again, thank you.
Posted Jul 31, 2003 5:35 pm

grandwazooUntitled Comment

grandwazoo

Great page Dean
Posted Aug 14, 2003 1:42 pm

DeanUntitled Comment

Thank you. I appreciate your review of this page since you live right there in Salt Lake City. Also, your pics have been a nice addition to the photo section.
Posted Aug 16, 2003 11:14 am

grandwazooUntitled Comment

grandwazoo

With many of the hikes I do I try and gather photos of not only the summit itself but also shots along the trail.

They might not all be 4 stars but it gives others an idea what the area is like.

Many will disagree and want to experience it first hand with out the heads up.

If you get around in Salt Lake City and are looking for fellow hikers, just drop me a line. I'm out most every weekend.
Posted Aug 20, 2003 11:28 am

belexesUntitled Comment

belexes

Good job, lots of interesting information.
Posted Aug 22, 2003 2:20 pm

DeanUntitled Comment

Thanks for checking out the page and for your nice comments. I live in Washington State where there are tons of great mountains but Mt. Timp is still one of my favorites. Its a good one.
Posted Aug 25, 2003 11:07 pm

GrantUntitled Comment

Grant

awsome page!!!! maybe someday I'll make my way over there and climb this excellent peak.
Posted Jan 6, 2004 8:17 pm

DeanUntitled Comment

It is worthy of a visit, just don't do it on labor day as hordes of people head for this mountain that is so close to the center population of Utah. I try and visit it at least once a year as it is a unique area. Thank you for your comments and taking the time to vote the page. It is appreciated.
Posted Jan 6, 2004 8:39 pm

imontopUntitled Comment

imontop

Great Page!!!!! I've been up both routes and you've covered it all.
Posted Jan 15, 2004 7:15 pm

DeanUntitled Comment

Hi. Thank you for the vote. Timp is just an outstanding mountain, a great area to hike. The view from the summit is so amazing.
Posted Jan 15, 2004 9:14 pm

rpcUntitled Comment

rpc

Wow!

What a great page Dean - can't belive I didn't see/vote on it before.

Radek
Posted Jan 29, 2004 4:43 pm

DeanUntitled Comment

Thanks Radek. I'm glad you discovered it since this is one pretty impressive mountain. I enjoyed the Olympics because in the action from Soldier's Hollow (XC stuff), there was Mt. Timp in the background.

Utah is full of great peaks and varied topography. Mt. Nebo to the south is another good one. So many mountains, and never enough time.
Posted Jan 29, 2004 8:36 pm

DeanUntitled Comment

Thank you for your vote, it is greatly appreciated.
Posted Feb 24, 2004 10:53 pm

tloganUntitled Comment

tlogan

This is a great page Dean... some really wonderful photos as well... congrats. -Tim-
Posted Mar 6, 2004 5:35 pm