Dave KUntitled Comment

Dave K

Nice work.
Posted Nov 20, 2004 6:57 pm

William MarlerUntitled Comment

William Marler

Hi I have adopted the page to babysit it till a more qualfied person arrives on the scene. I have attached the great images that were there, to the page to dress it up and added what information I have to get to the area. Cheers William
Posted Feb 27, 2005 2:47 pm

sierrasnowblindUntitled Comment

sierrasnowblind

david, yeah, i think william did as much as he could, and i think uros maybe had some language issues--i think he climbed it and wanted to get the tick ou there for all to see :)

but i think it will be really cool to do a page and maybe i'll learn something about the web. i'm not very techno-electronical so it will be good for me and i hope that maybe someone will find the information so useful that they will go climb nangpai!
Posted Apr 16, 2005 3:14 pm

Dave KUntitled Comment

Dave K

Howdy,

For some reason, I missed William's original message stating that he had made improvements. Anyway, I upped my vote. Thanks for calling attention to it.
Posted Apr 18, 2005 12:52 pm

Dave KUntitled Comment

Dave K

One more thing: at the bottom of the page, there is a "FAQ" that has many HTML tips. I didn't know much about that stuff until I started posting pages here a couple of years ago (I still don't know that much, really). Also, other members are pretty helpful, so feel free to ask them. Good luck!
Posted Apr 18, 2005 1:46 pm

sierrasnowblindUntitled Comment

sierrasnowblind

hi david-thanks for the beta on the faq info, i'm sure to use it. umm, i think that i'll ask on the asia page for anyone with any more beta on nangpai. googling nangpai doesn't return much!

thx again!

sierra
Posted Apr 19, 2005 10:41 pm

CoraxUntitled Comment

Corax

Much better WM.

Four stars are very close.

-----------------------------------------------

Downgrading my vote.

Some info about the Tibetan side's approach could be added, even if the maintainer hasn't been to the area. Other general info is also readily available on the www.

Posted Nov 20, 2004 7:53 pm

William MarlerUntitled Comment

William Marler

Posted Feb 27, 2005 2:47 pm

ScottUntitled Comment

Scott

Nice update, but hopefully route info can be added.
Posted Nov 20, 2004 9:25 pm

NelsonUntitled Comment

Nelson

Waiting on new maintainer's additions to up my vote.
Posted Nov 20, 2004 11:45 pm

sierrasnowblindUntitled Comment

sierrasnowblind

hi, i'm taking on the nangpai page and i'll do my best to make this a really nice page. it'll motivate me to go to nepal and maybe climb the mountain.

Posted Apr 16, 2005 3:11 pm

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

Welcome to SP, uros. The mountain looks very promising so far but some more info surely is needed. As Nelson pointed out - there are several Slovenian SP-members who can (and will) certainly help you if language is a problem. Try withVid or Bor.
Posted Nov 21, 2004 3:45 am

Mathias ZehringUntitled Comment

Mathias Zehring

If a first climber puts up a page and a route here, this deserves a bonus star. But some more info would be useful. Congratulations for your great success!

Please edit the page and adjust it to the mountain group "Nepal 7000 m Peaks" in the dropdown-menu.

As all other mountains it should be spelled in normal letters: " Nangpai Gosum I ". IMHO roman numbers are common for classifying mountains, like Annapurna I, II, III etc.
Posted Nov 21, 2004 4:25 pm

William MarlerUntitled Comment

William Marler

Posted Feb 27, 2005 2:44 pm

Johan HeersinkUntitled Comment

Johan Heersink

I agree with Mathias: That deserves a bonus star, but there is definitely to little information on this page. Hope you will so something about it.

Edit 9 December 2004: Not much happening here, far to little info for a big asian mountain that is unknown to most.

Edit 2 march 2005: This is already starting to look a lot better William!

Posted Nov 22, 2004 2:22 am

BlairUntitled Comment

Blair

Great job, looks like alot of research went into this one!
Posted Nov 13, 2005 3:56 am