Dmitry PrussGreat start tylo

Dmitry Pruss

and nice to see you active here on SP! The page will benefit from more images, a small section on nature and history of the area, and more children objects (I hope to include Stansbury Island and Promonotory Range later in spring). Will up my vote as the page progresses.
Posted Mar 16, 2006 5:18 pm

DeanI'm loving it

This page is a great idea. I particularly like the fact that you have the Wellsville peaks in it as well as Messix Pk and Stansbury Island.

Utah is full of great places and these are some that most people have never heard of. BTW, the following link will give you a neat map of the prominence peaks of Utah and you'll notice that the northwest corner of Utah has all of the ones you have noted.

Posted Mar 16, 2006 9:25 pm

MrWasatchAdded a picture

MrWasatch

Was in the Logan area and got a pic of Box Elder and Wellsville since there didn't appear to be any yet on summitpost. I'd love to get up and climb these from Coldwater trail this year, but I'm hearing the road isn't passenger car friendly!
Posted Apr 10, 2006 4:52 am

mountaingazelleRe: Added a picture

mountaingazelle

Thanks for the photo. Yes, the Coldwater Trail is not passenger car friendly. It is easy to get stuck there. I would only take a high clearance vehicle up that road. The Rattlesnake Trail and Deep Canyon trailheads can be reached by any vehicle.

The Rattlesnake Trail is the shortest route to the summit of Box Elder Peak. Wellsville Cone would add an extra 2 miles roundtrip but there is a trail. The snow has already melted from the Wellsville Mountains and they are waiting to be climbed now.
Posted May 17, 2007 12:47 pm

gjagielsCompletely remodeled

gjagiels

And a really nice job! All of your pages are excellent but the range pages are exceptional, lots of good information here and you covered everything!... Will definately come in handy :-) Thanks very much!

I have a couple of shots of the Lakeside Mountains, I'll go through them soon.

Greg
Posted May 16, 2007 4:17 pm

mountaingazelleRe: Completely remodeled

mountaingazelle

Thanks Greg! I decided to adopt the page and redo it from scratch. It will be a growing page like the Bear River Range. There are still plenty of mountains to explore up north. Feel free to add any of your photos for this area.
Posted May 16, 2007 7:02 pm

GarfimiAwesome Page!

Garfimi

Mountaingazelle another great, amazing page you have done. Well done!
Posted Oct 9, 2007 3:03 am

mountaingazelleRe: Awesome Page!

mountaingazelle

Thanks for the nice compliment! This page should be more complete by next year. I will be adding more information to it when I climb mountains in this area.
Posted Oct 9, 2007 1:55 pm

Ed FGreat Info

Ed F

Really comprehensive stuff here, and on the sub-pages as well. Thanks for adding this. More places to add to my ever-growing list of places to visit!
Posted Feb 28, 2008 9:43 am

mountaingazelleRe: Great Info

mountaingazelle

Thanks! There is still a lot of information I plan to add to this page. Just need time to go to all of these mountain ranges especially the more obscure areas. I agree with you. My list of places to visit just keeps getting bigger!
Posted Feb 28, 2008 12:03 pm

StarManGreat pages...

StarMan

... and very well presented.
Posted Jun 30, 2008 8:51 am

mountaingazelleRe: Great pages...

mountaingazelle

Thanks for the nice comment! I'm glad that you like them.
Posted Jun 30, 2008 2:30 pm

CheesySciFiSuperb!

CheesySciFi

Your range pages are among the best on Summitpost!
Posted Nov 26, 2010 10:19 pm

mountaingazelleRe: Superb!

mountaingazelle

Thanks for kind words! I tried to make the pages useful for locals and for people who are not familiar with the area. I also like your pages from the Eastern U.S.
Posted Nov 28, 2010 1:16 pm

EricChuGreat page!

EricChu

A lot of work you must have put into this - and an excellent job you did! Congratulations!
Cheers,
Eric
Posted Mar 23, 2011 8:08 pm

mountaingazelleRe: Great page!

mountaingazelle

Thanks Eric! I have been adding info to this page as I explore this area more. Some of the mountains are a long drive from the city and it has been fun to hike in those ranges.
Posted Mar 24, 2011 12:57 pm

mtybumpoOn a roll!

mtybumpo

I think it's been a month more or less that one of your amazing pages has been featured on the front page. Congrats!
Posted Oct 5, 2011 7:01 pm

mountaingazelleRe: On a roll!

mountaingazelle

Thanks Matt! I'm sure people are tired of seeing my pages on the front page. This one was fun and interesting to put together for a great area.
Posted Oct 6, 2011 10:51 pm

DeanRe: On a roll!

I never get tired of your work and they deserve front page exposure. Few people provide the depth and information that you do on your area pages and this one is another gem. Thanks for all the time you spend.
Posted Oct 6, 2011 11:49 pm