Mathias ZehringUntitled Comment

Mathias Zehring

Hi Marco,

thank you for building the page! I can not give 4 stars at present because I think there could be given some more infos, for example about Maps and books. Coming from the south as you do, of course Bormio is the place to go. For us northern men the valleys of Sulden, Martell and Ulten are more important. But also the valleys of Rabbi and Pejo (normal route to Monte Vioz) could be mentioned.

I will post infos, photos and a map as I find the time.

The 13-peak-tour is one of my plans for long. But I thought it should be possible in 2 days starting very early at Casati hut the first day and Vioz hut the second.

Regards, Mathias

/ edit: all valleys are presented now - so the page gives a good overview about the whole region !

Posted Mar 28, 2002 1:06 pm

Mathias ZehringUntitled Comment

Mathias Zehring

Hi Marco,

now all valleys are complete - thank you! I updated the vote that had be done earlier. Thank you also for putting my pictures in such prominent position.

I think it would be a good idea to put the google sattelite picture on the page. I tried a bit and foun out this as a good sector that shows all posted mountains of Ortles-Cevedale Group.

I send you the code per EMail. Just copy it into a new section of the page.

I hope you liked it in Venosta valley - it is on of my favorites.
Posted Oct 3, 2005 11:00 am

Rahel Maria LiuUntitled Comment

Rahel Maria Liu

Great page, Marco! Do you know a book? Cheers, Rahel
Posted May 13, 2002 3:35 pm

SummitmarkUntitled Comment

Summitmark

Ciao Marco,

mi avevi kiesto d aiutarti 1 po' in questa pagina...beh, x ora ho potuto aggiungere solamente 1 foto del Zebrù dai Coni di Ghiaccio....Ma sto vedendo cs fare!

Cmq te l'avevo già detto: bel lavoro!

- Marco
Posted Mar 3, 2003 2:13 am

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Latitude46.503 N Longitude10.539 E at Ortles summit I think
Posted Nov 18, 2003 6:58 am

DeanUntitled Comment

Another very well done page
Posted Mar 27, 2004 1:24 pm

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

Well Marco, here finally is my vote. I'm afraid I have another summit that you need to link to the page:

I posted it last night only to keep you busy :-))

Gangolf
Posted Apr 15, 2004 3:04 am

pippo52Untitled Comment

pippo52

Una bella pagina per una zona meravigliosa!

Ciao

Posted Sep 30, 2004 12:11 pm

Gabriele Rothhere the source (in Italian of course)

Gabriele Roth

of the section 13 PEAKS TOUR
that you can find on this page and other ones posted by the same SPer

this page and some related need a strong maintainance !!!
Posted Oct 15, 2010 11:59 am