Ostra veza easiest route topo

Ostra veza easiest route topo

Ostra veza easiest route is on its west face. It leads in strict natural reserve, so you have to sacrifice respect before the law if you go there. The route has two variants. Both start on the saddle Sedielkovy priechod (1950 m) between Ostra veza and Sedielkova kopa. 1. The yellow route - through catwalk of Ostra veza it takes 30 minutes of walk (0 UIAA) from the saddle to connect blue path. First, who traversed Ostra veza this way, were Wlodzimierz Boldireff and Mieczyslaw Karlowicz on 29th august 1907. 2. The red route is on safer grounds, but long about an hour. 3. The blue - summit route. Between the north and the south summit of Ostra veza there steeps a significant bosh. Through that bosh ascend directly to the Ostra strbina, the saddle between the two summits. The last parts are a bit tougher. From the "junction" of paths it takes 30 minutes, grade I UIAA. The first to use this ascend route was Stanislaw Gronski on 26th july 1943. First to use this the whole bosh (Gronski traversed - ascended only upper part of the bosh) were Vincent Kecer and Frantisek Zdiarsky and it was on 11th july 1965. Other ascends of west face long about an hour and are of grade II-III.
Tomas Kristofory
on Sep 9, 2006 1:22 pm
Image Type(s): Rock Climbing,  Hiking,  Topo/Diagram,  Informational,  Scenery
Image ID: 224266

Comments

No comments posted yet.