mpbroUntitled Comment

mpbro

4 stars for the sheer adventure value of this page! Still, some more details on the actual climb would be nice (in theory).

I guess it's a little trite to say "nice photos" to a professional photographer, but the stuff on your site looks great. If you ever get the urge, please post some on this site.
Posted Oct 4, 2002 7:51 pm

ScottUntitled Comment

Scott

Looks better. Is there any route info available at all?
Posted May 10, 2004 9:21 pm

waltraudUntitled Comment

waltraud

Great, someone has already put up this moutain. I passed it on a mountain bike tour throughout Mongolia in 1996, but I never found the time to to climb it. Mongolia sure is a great country for adventures.

I'll see if I can dig up a nice map, too.
Posted Mar 8, 2005 6:18 am

Brian JenkinsUntitled Comment

Brian Jenkins

Needs some info. Might want to post the link at least to the outfitter you suggest.

Could use some more detail in the getting there section like how to arrange for the Jeep ride but maybe that is thru Karakorum? Can't tell from the page. Intriguing mountain, wish you had more photos. If you make any additions to the page, let me know and I will check to upgrade my vote. Thanks. Always wondered about Mongolia.

-Brian
Posted Apr 22, 2005 4:10 pm

waltraudUntitled Comment

waltraud

Hi,

I have adopted the Otgon Tenger page to save it from being deleted. I added some more info and photos. Maybe you'd like to reconsider your vote?
Posted Jul 28, 2005 9:29 am

Johan HeersinkUntitled Comment

Johan Heersink

Not much real info here, page seems more meant as advertising for the outfitter you so greatly praise.

Edit 21 July 2005: Much better after adoption!
Posted Apr 25, 2005 9:31 am

RybakovUntitled Comment

Rybakov

Good page now!
Posted May 9, 2005 8:43 pm

waltraudUntitled Comment

waltraud

Hi, I adopted the page and have added some more info and photos. Maybe you'd like to come back update your vote?
Posted Jul 28, 2005 9:27 am

CoraxUntitled Comment

Corax

OK!

Now it's a real page.

Good information about a very desolate mountain.

Thanks for adopting it and making it so nice a page.
Posted May 30, 2005 5:15 pm

NelsonUntitled Comment

Nelson

Thanks very much for adapting this and turning it into a nice page. I'll add it to the "What's New Asia" thread. Good travels to you.

I did find one typo: To reach the mountain, hose treks...

Posted Jul 20, 2005 7:19 pm

mtnfotoUntitled Comment

Thanks for adopting this page! I created the page a few years ago and had not kept it up too well, so thanks again for making it so much better.
Posted Aug 9, 2005 4:35 pm

waltraudUntitled Comment

waltraud

Thanks for the comment - since you are one of the few who climbed the mountain, it would really be great if you could still add a few photos.

I myself just passed the mountain on a bike tour - wanted to climb, but no time :-(
Posted Aug 10, 2005 3:24 am