Quite possibly the ultimate compass. Good clinometers for checking slope angles in couloirs and for avy danger.
This advanced compass features a magnetized disk for accurate bearings and comes with helpful reference cards that store inside the compass.
- Magnetized disk is more accurate than conventional needles and settles quickly for fast, accurate bearings
- Anti-static, liquid-filled dial with jeweled bearing features 1 degree gradations to ensure accuracy, sighting mirror for improved accuracy
- Ergonomic rubber shoe on bottom of compass grips map surface and is comfortable to hold
- Declination adjustment scale allows you to account for the difference between magnetic and true north; scale on base is adjustable to your location
- Three different clinometers for measuring slope angles -- useful for determining snow slope stability and for surveying
- Two of the clinometer scales offer 5-degree increments, 1 offers 1-degree increments
- Includes USGS map scale 1:24,000, ft, Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM) and mile scales for position accuracy
- Waterproof field reference cards includes navigational, topographical and survival information that store in the compass
- Includes built-in magnifier, protective, flip down cover and lanyard
No reviews written yet.