These are goggles for medium to bright light by Oakley.
- Light transmission: 14
- Protection index: 3
- Superior clarity and impact resistance of optically precise dual lens architecture
- Comfort of triple-layer polar fleece face foam with moisture wicking
- Fog reduction of surge port venting, dual lens design, and F-3 Series anti-fog treatment
- Wide field of downward and side vision plus clarity at all angles of view via patented XYZ Optics®
- Performance and protection that exceeds ANSI Z87.1 / ASTM F659 standards
- Flexibility of urethane frame construction, even in extreme cold
- Reduced glare via textured interior surface
- Contrast enhancement and glare reduction of Iridium® lens coating
- Impact resistance of durable Plutonite® lens material
- 100% eye protection against UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Comfortable and secure fit of wide, adjustable elastic strap
- Convenience of optional adaptation kit for using strap with helmet
Here are some tips concerning the proper maintenance of the goggles (based on the conversation with an Oakly's dealer).
- Clean the lenses only with a special goggle bag (comes with the goggles). Wash the bag regularly.
- If the lens area becomes wet (especially inside), never dry/rub it mechanically, even with the lens bag! Let the lens air dry first!
- You can wash the goggles (no need to remove the lens) with only mild soap and (lukewarm) water; never use cleaning solutions. Be careful not to rub the lens excessively with your fingertips (no cloth rubbing!). Rinse, let the goggles air dry and then wipe the lens clean with the goggle bag. I've washed mine in this manner a couple of times with no damage to the lens.
- When not in use, always store the goggles in the goggle bag. Oakley sells also a special goggle case.