Mountain Hard Wear designed their Altitude Gloves with Duraguard palm reinforcements made from a rubber compound embedded through a fabric substrate, resulting in an abrasion resistant surface with a high melting point (think about the friction generated from a fast-moving rope in your hands and you'll know why). In addition to beating the heat from rope friction, the Altitude features triple-layer moisture-wicking Conduit™ fabric glove inserts to help keep retain body heat while transferring water vapor away from your skin and through the waterproof shell.
* Ripstop nylon face fabric with dual-layer internal Conduit™ laminate
* Triple-layer Conduit™ glove insert
* Rappel-ready Duraguard palm reinforcements
* Removable leash and one-handed pull cords
* Seamless fingertip design with articulated shell
* Chamois nose-wipe along back of thumb
* Reflective piping for enhanced visibility in low light conditions