Single Rope 9,4mm.
Designed for high-level climbers, this is the single rope preferred for very hard routes.
STRONG POINTS :
• An incredible number of falls for its weight and so smooth running that it results in an appreciable increase in energy when clipping.
USES : High grade climbers
This rope requires modified belaying technique.
It also has lower abrasion resistance than ropes of greater diameter.
Be careful when using a Gri-Gri.
Length 50, 60 or 70 meters without or with a coating finish.
• Single rope - UIAA - CE
• Number of bobbins 40
• Weight per metter 59 g
• Impact force Laboratory 7.60-7.80 kN
• Impact force BEAL Guaranty 8.20 kN
• Number of UIAA Falls Laboratory 8-9
• Number of UIAA Falls BEAL Guaranty 7
• Sheath slippage 0 mm
• Extension during the first fall 37 %
• Static elongation 9,5 %
Available in salmon or blue and standard coating or the golden dry coating in orange or blue.