Climbing, skiing, snowboarding, sledding, or splashing through puddles - the Beta LT Pant from ARCTERYX uses 3-layer GORE-TEX shell to keep you dry from the inside and out. Tough and durable, take these reinforced, waterproof, breathable, articulated pants everywhere you go - they'll prove their usefulness at the first storm. A perfect light weight pant for any scenario.
* Classically styled for an easy fit, the front fly and snap closure with an adjustable nylon belt will stay in place, even over several baselayers
* Carve and stretch without feeling a cold breeze - the articulated seat and knees give you extra room
* Cinch your pants around your boots with the lace hook adjustable cuffs, reinforced for extra durability against biting ski edges/crampons
* Easily slide on your pants over boots without feeling the rub - side zippers stop before the harness / hipbelt area
* Store your energy bar in the watertight side and pocket zippers
* Never let a single drop of water in - molded zipper garages and micro-taped seams protect the most vulnerable areas
* Weight: 10.6 ounces
* Fabric: nylon
* Waterproofing: GORE-TEX 3-layer ProShell
* Inseam: 30.5 inches
No reviews written yet.