The all new Serac's are available in the pro, clip or strap versions. Spring, 2009.
The Serac is a versatile 12-point crampon with a lightweight stainless steel design.
Weight Per Pair :
968 g, 2 lb 2 oz (Clip)
MSRP: $159.00 USD.
Features * Distinctive stainless steel construction is lightweight, durable, resists snow balling and won’t rust
* Versatile horizontal frontpoints and more stable secondary points
* Low-profile micro-adjust heel bail with two positions
* Pro version is for technical boots
* Clip version is for boots without a front toe welt
* Strap version is for use with trekking boots
* Includes dual-density ABS