"Simple, elegant, and damn near bombproof."
A classic pack used by alpine guides, avalanche forecasters, rescue workers, ski patrollers, and a whole cadre of adventure junkies. This pack makes no compromises; it fits perfectly to any body type, it survives abuse and disaster year after year and it carries the most awkward and weighty loads with the type of finesse required for climbing, skiing, tightrope walking and rescue work.
- Articulated plastic upper frame controls your overload.
- The patented Stretch Adjustment System™ provides the most exact fit possible in an adjustable pack.
- High - density polyethylene framesheet carries the alumin stay's shape across the entire backpanel.
- The OSL hipbelt wraps around the frame, giving positve load transfer, not sag.
- storm shroud with double drawcord
- removable, extendible lid with elastic skirt
- Hypalon crampon patch on lid pocket
- Dual daisy chain BeaverTail Shovit pocket to hold ropes, ice tools, snowboard, snowshoes, or shovel.
- Slanted compression straps to lash skis
- Internal load-compression strap