The Camelbak H.A.W.G.™ NV hydration pack offers hydration for long rides and both secure and overflow storage via 2-level compression. The new back panel makes it even more comfortable.
* Padded back panel system offers multidirectional ventilation; integrated reservoir compartment provides a stable center of gravity and convenient access to water
* Padded shoulder straps provide a comfortable fit over the long haul; Dynamic Suspension™ harness keeps the pack stable as you move
* Slider SternumStrap™ lets you adjust the location of the strap up and down for a customized fit
* Removable waistbelt offers the option to use it for added stability or stash it away
* Cargo pocket with internal organizer can hold tools and keys
* MP3 pocket with weather-resistant zipper is conveniently located at the top of the pack; 2 external zip side pockets
* External mesh pocket keeps essentials or jacket handy and features a cinch system that secures contents and entire pack down tight; pocket also opens to carry your helmet
* OMEGA™ HydroTanium™ wide-mouth reservoir is built with a rugged polyurethane film with super-strong tensile strength and burst resistance
* HydroGuard™ technology embeds an FDA-approved silver ion compound into reservoir film and delivery tubes to inhibit bacterial growth
* Big Bite™ valve is ergonomically positioned for easy drinking; handy HydroLock™ securely shuts off water flow
* Durable splash guard protects pack from mud and abrasion
* Full-zip panel access makes it easy to load a full reservoir into the pack
SpecsCamelBak H.A.W.G. NV Hydration Pack - 100 oz. Specs
Gear capacity 1,120 cubic inches
Liquid capacity 100 fl. oz. / 3 liters
Dimensions 19 x 12.5 x 10 inches
Average weight 2 lbs. 12 oz.
Bite valve shut-off switch Yes
Quick disconnect tubing No
Wide-mouth opening Yes
No reviews written yet.