...and so on. Full specs can be found here.
- 2/3 in interlace scan CCD sensor with 8 Megapixels (8.0 million effective)
- CCD-shift mechanism for anti-shake effect
- All-glass apochromatic (APO) zoom lens made up of 16 elements in 13 groups
- 7x manually controlled optical zoom and 4x digital zoom
- 1.8 in TFT color LCD (134,000 pixels); 0.44 in electronic viewfinder (235,000 pixels)
- Exposure control modes: program, aperture and shutter priority, manual, digital-subject programs
- Camera sensitivity: Auto, ISO 50, 100, 200, 400, 800 equivalents
- Threaded lens barrel accepts 49mm filters
- Bundled lens hood, remote control
- DiMAGE Viewer software
- Optional converter lenses
This camera has been discontinued as a result of the agreement between Konica Minolta and Sony.