A high performance version of Marmot's classic windshirt. High-tech Chainlink XD in the shell with Polartec® Power Stretch built into collar, cuff and side panels, so even the most demanding climbing, skiing, running or hiking move presents no problem. Wind resistant shell/moisture transfer lining can be worn next to the skin as a wicking base layer, layered with other garments as a mid-layer insulation, or worn alone as a low-bulk, one-piece performance system for heavy sweating.
- Slim, aero-dynamic fit for speed or ease of over-layering.
- Shell: ChainLink XD NP-150R, a tightly woven nylon, treated with Durable Water Repellant (DWR)
- Lining: soft, wicking DriClime Bi-Component polyester
- Stretch Panels: Polartec® Power Stretch built into collar, cuff and side panels
- Angled chest pocket for easy access.
- Inner wind flap provides comfort and protection against the skin.
- Angel-Wing Movement™ - allows full range of motion in arms so jacket doesn't ride up.
Similar Products: Marmot DriClime Windshirt, Mountain Hardware Tempest SL, TNF Bilayer Jacket
- Mountain Gear (2002): "Shelled DriClime garments are, quite simply, some of the best Soft Shell pieces available."