For running, hiking, cycling, mountaineering and walking Enduro soles are built for comfort, support and impact absorption. I started using them to help with my knee problems while on approaches to walls and now use them in all of my shoes.
The Enduro Soles are indispensable in my big wall free climbing shoes. I size these shoes larger than my other shoes so that I can wear socks with them, as well as put the Enduro sole in them. The Enduro sole adds the extra rigidity that prevents your arches from cramping when standing in aid ladders all day.
* Lighter than most supportive insoles
* CTX™ foam can be imprinted with your exact foot shape
* Flexible nylon Structural Arch returns energy to the foot and maintains
* Thermomoldable foam molds to your foot shape
* Plush surface for comfort and sweat dispersion
* Adapts to internal bone structure
No reviews written yet.