Hook your hands up, and give ’em the Ice Glove. They’ll be psyched on the densely-padded knuckles (great for climbing less than vertical ice) and with a waterproof stretch insert, your mitts will be dry and warm. Made out of Schoeller Extreme four-way stretch fabric, the Ice Glove curves with your hand, rather than against it. Fully articulated fingers and a Pittard goatskin leather palm allow you to get a good grip on tools and to climb with a full range of motion. These are THE best gloves you’ll find for climbing ice. Available in Gray or Black.
- Durable shells are made of Schoeller® Extreme four-way stretch fabric
- Gore-Tex® inserts provide waterproof, breathable protection from the harsh winter elements
- Articulated fingers and closed-cell foam padding in the knuckles allow you to swing your axe free from inhibition and fear of bruising
- Pittards® goatskin leather reinforces the palms and fingers to provide a solid grip on tools and poles; Pittards leather remains supple
- Elastic wrist and a gauntlet cinch strap seal in the warmth and block out the cold and wet