VaprThrm™ was designed for ultimate warmth and to protect your insulation from perspiration. This is vital, since perspiration can degrade the insulating value of your insulation to a potentially dangerous level. VaprThrm™ adds as much as fifteen degrees of warmth by stopping evaporative heat loss. Your insulation cannot get wet from perspiration and, therefore, your hands and feet will stay warm. Less sophisticated vapor barriers have been used for years for socks and sleeping bag liners, but never before has there been a combination of fabrics to provide the warmth of an insulating fabric, with a vapor barrier and a soft lining.
VaprThrm™ is the first fabric to combine the following three layers
Benefits of VaprThrm™ Insulation
* Prevents degradation of insulation due to cumulative build-up of perspiration
* Blocks evaporative heat loss
* Keeps insulation dry and clean
* Adds up to fifteen degrees of warmth
* Helps prevent dry cracked skin
* Best protection against frostbite
Insulator Boot Liner Details:
Combination vapor barrier and 18 oz high performance fleece.
* Two-way stretch, soft tricot lining
* Most advanced sock pattern available
* Five-piece pattern for superior comfort and fit keeps seams off pressure points.
* All seams and labels sewn on outside to prevent irritation
* Designed to be worn inside roomy boot. No other sock needed
* Very comfortable
* Very warm