Ideal for gear laden daytrips and overnight forays into the alpine, the Khamsin 50 is a well balanced mid-sized mountaineering pack. Loaded with alpine features and highly strippable, this pack can deliver a payload and then be compressed for a close to the body fit when traveling light to the summit. Truly an amazing pack.
Features• Compressible Kangaroo pocket with Hypalon reinforcement and top closure
• Large removable top lid
• Full length WaterTight side zipper
• Removable dual density framesheet
• Emergency bivouac insulation pad
• Twin removable aluminum stays
• Composite horizontal frame members
• Two front compression straps
• Four side compression straps
• Removable hipbelt with thermoformed hip pods
• Removable webbing hipbelt with two injection moulded reversible/removable gear loops
• Laminated shoulder straps
• Two Axio ice tool holders
• Two modular ice axe keepers
• V-frame suspension
• Glove friendly snow-shedding buckles
• One compressible side stash pocket
The LowdownA perfect pack for adventures in colouir climbing, spring mountaineering, and romping around on ice and mixed routes in the rockies. Very light, lots of features, an extremely easy to use. Of course that tag is a little high because it is arc'teryx, but this pack will last many a trip and is worth the cash!
No reviews written yet.