Our windproof and stretchy Lightweight R4 Jacket protects and warms with a Polartec® Windbloc® laminate sandwiched between a low-nap polyester microfleece face and a high/low grid polyester interior. Unlaminated R1® underarm panels (60% recycled polyester) enhance breathability and mobility, while a neck gasket seals out the elements. Seamless shoulders allow pack-wearing comfort. With three external pockets (the handwarmer pockets stay clear of your harness), two internal drop-in pockets and a drawcord hem. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
Recycled and Recyclable Polyester
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Regulator Insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.
• Lightweight, durable low-nap microfleece face
• Full-stretch Polartec® Windbloc® laminate
• R1® interior-grid construction speeds wicking
• Non-laminated R1 fabric (made from recycled polyester) under the arms enhances mobility and breathability
• Drawcord collar with Supplex® stand, protective chin flap for comfort, seamless shoulders for comfort under a pack
• Pockets: zippered chest and handwarmers placed above harness-line, two drop-in internal
• Drawcord waist
• Body: Lightweight R4: 8.4oz Polartec® Windbloc® polyester microfleece laminated to R1 Polartec Power Dry® polyester.
• R1 Panels: 6.5oz 98% Polartec Power Dry polyester (60% recycled), 2% spandex. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
• 18oz (510g)
• Made in Colombia.
• Cold-weather Climbing
• Skiing and Snowboarding
CostUS Retail Price: $200