MEC’s Brio 60 has many of the features found in top-of-the-line name brand packs, at an excellent price. This top-loading, multi-day pack has a full-length side zipper for quick access, as well as an extendable lid that converts to a waist pack for day trips.
* Top-loading expedition pack with full-length #10 YKK side zipper for easy access to contents.
* 250g, 420-denier ripstop nylon pack fabric is reinforced with a durable 370g, 1000-denier nylon bottom.
* Adjustable Velcro® ladder system for adjusting shoulder harness fit.
* Shoulder straps and fully padded backpad are covered with 3D mesh to keep you cool.
* Fully padded hipbelt.
* Pack lid features both an internal and external pocket and an internal key clip.
* External RAP (Random Access Pocket) behind the shockcorded crampon patch keeps frequently needed items accessible without compromising the pack’s streamlined, anti-snag profile.
* Shockcord system on top of the Rapid Access Pocket secures additional loads.
* Internal side wands transfer pack load to the belt.
* Dual mesh side pockets.
* Three compression straps per side.
* Grab loop and spindrift collar.
* Load closure fixture at the top of main closure.
* Two ice axe loops