Totally redesigned for 2005, the Mountain Guide Jacket is a heavy-duty alpine Gore-Tex® jacket. For well-rounded athletes, the Mountain Guide aims to provide comfort and function for a wide range of activities. An abundance of pockets, bomber Ambush reinforcement in hard wear areas and enough venting options to satisfy even the most versatile multi-athletes.
-Heavy-duty Gore-Tex® XCR® 2-layer fabric with nylon, elastane Gore-Tex® XCR® stretch 2-layer fabric on high abrasion areas.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed.
- Fully adjustable hood.
- Powder skirt with pants-connect system to keep the elements out even in the worst conditions.
- Pack compatible.
- Pocket vents and pit zip vents prevent overheating.
- Left Napoleon pocket and an internal security pocket.
- Velcro® closure adjustable cuffs and hem cinchcord to keep the elements out.