"Leave the city commotion behind you and head into the backcountry with the Mountain Hardwear Men's Escape Jacket. Gore-Tex Performance Shell blocks out snow and water whether you ski, climb ice, or opt for an alpine ascent. Mountain Hardwear peppered this waterproof jacket with features that will see you through a storm. When you make turns down a big mountain face, a rollaway hood with a beefy laminated brim shields your head from wind and snow. The jacket's mesh lining wicks moisture, and when you skin back up to the top, extra-long Underarm zips let you exhaust some heat. The Escape Jacket's inner water bottle helps you stay hydrated on your alpine quests, and zippered pockets ensure you won't leave your car keys somewhere on the glacier."
FeaturesGORE-TEX® Performance Shell provides superior waterproof/breathability in this technical, all mountain jacket.
* Articulated sleeves
* Attached, roll-away, Ergo hood with laminated brim
* Double flap, front zip
* Extra beefy, laminated brim
* Extra-long, pit zips
* Fleece lined hand pockets
* Interior water bottle pocket
* Interior zip pocket
* Laminated cuff tabs with Velcro? closure
* Mesh lining
* Micro-chamois lined chin guard
* One handed hood, waist and hem drawcords
* One-handed, single-pull hood adjustment system
* Two front zip hand pockets
* Zip chest pocket
* Weight: 25 oz. / 708 grams"