Sierra Designs lightest freestanding tent, the Orion weighs only five pounds, but its steep side walls, rectangular floor plan and mesh ceiling give it an exceptionally airy and non-claustrophobic
feel. A large vestibule at the front-end entry stores gear well out of the way, and mesh side slash windows keep air circulating. The easy-to-pitch Orion also has a Clip-Loc at the intersection of its two large poles, making it incredibly stable for its weight.
- Full coverage Fly
- UV Resistant, seam, taped clear window in vestibule
- No See Um window in the door, plus a No See Um panel in the roof for excellent ventilation.
- Shock corded Easton Aircraft-grade, 7075 T9 aluminum
- Locking pole tips hold pole in place and won't slip out of the grommets
- Factory taped main floor seam
- Swift Clips™™ allow you to stake out your tent, then clip the body of the tent to the poles for quick easy set up
- Clip Loc™™ clips dynamically lock poles together at the point of intersection improving strength 60 per cent
- Computer-Aided Design-CAD
- Flashlight ring and mesh storage pockets
- 'U' shaped door
- Number 8 zippers
- Flame Retardant Carry bags and stakes included